Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is currently the strength relation of characters in pvp/pve

Discussion on What is currently the strength relation of characters in pvp/pve within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What is currently the strength relation of characters in pvp/pve

Hi,

i wanna know your opinion about the relation of strength of kalonline classes for pvp/pve in levels 50-70-90.

An example answer syntax:
Level 50:
-pvp: JobX1 > JobX2 > JobX3 > ...
-pve: JobX1' > JobX2' > JobX3' > ...
Level 70:
-pvp: ...
-pve: ...
level 90:
-pvp: ...
-pve: ...

Thanks in advance
Old 06/28/2016, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
deepens on your equipment c(:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Eng+Ger] Relation between vertices and bones
12/06/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
English: Currently i'm working on writing my own little engine based on the Flyff Engine but written in OpenGL. Until now i've been able to solve all upcoming problems myself. But now i'm trying to animate the models which is simple in theory but i'm stuck on one problem for at least a week: I cannot find how the o3d/chr/ani-Format connects from vertices to the bone. I don't any tutorial how OpenGL or GLSL works or information on the theory of skeletal animation etc. I merely need to know how...
Relation bet Effects , Packets
01/13/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well i was interested in making pirate Skills Effect and i successeded in that by knowing the String Effect name but it was very weird cuz when i tested every Effect in C3 / Effects i found every pirate skill effect except Blade Tempest So how the F**k They Use its Effect while its not Found in Effect Folder ?? 2nd question - i found Degrade item level Gui and its effect so i wonder how to bind them together and make it work ..if the answer is using packet so How ? ? 3rd question - when i...
[help]file relation for cq_dynanpc?
11/21/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
firstly,hello! im back with question:) as the title said, does someone know what is the relation file on client for cq_dynanpc? the one i know only npc.ini, so got others? really need feedback..thank you :)
.cs Files That has Relation with FB/SS
10/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi, my fast blade doesn't work well on 5165 COEmulator, actually i have 2 sources on the first it works well(not co Emulator) and second it doesn't work, i tyried to compare Skills.cs & MyMath.cs , it's the same, i even tryied to replace the working source Skill.cs & MyMath.cs with the other, and i still get the problem is there more files have relation with FB/SS system that i should take a look?
legend 4 relation xD
02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
can some 1 upload legend 4 to rapidshare or filefront