Hm my little archer got blocked too and I use it only as shop and fun... I didn't use any bot ****... lmao... seems Inix block now all IC's or what ? All IC's are botters for Inix or what? lal
Don't use any public hacks*
A human looking bot walking on normal Z-Coordinates with normal speed won't lead into a block/invalid coordinates until someone really wants to detect you. Format of the kalonline Map files should be somewhere on rz, so ye, no work for you
Don't use any public hacks*
A human looking bot walking on normal Z-Coordinates with normal speed won't lead into a block/invalid coordinates until someone really wants to detect you.
i think is speed (teleport) fault
i create 3 acc
with same coords x,y
but i setZ to 100 , 10000 , 17501 default Zcoords on this spot is 18000
after mainetance they dont have any character info bug
but on other acc i start a BOT BEFORE MAIN with normal Z
he got wrong haracter info
S> character w/ full information and gears in centaur server 01/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies i want to sell my ninja-warrior-trojan with full information and gears. this character was reborn at 130-130-130. most of the skills are being fix right now! i'm quitting due to crybabies on the server and i need money to pay off my medical bills!
<character name> will be given if you pm me
<server> centaur
<status> +6 -5 lvl 112 2sdg earring
+6 -1 lvl 130 2sdg necklace
+6 -1 lvl 126 2sdg ring
+8 -3 lvl 130 2sdg sword
+8 -3 lvl 130...
[Problem]Failed to download version information 03/08/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies Hey,
hab eben S4League neu runtergeladen und installiert jetzt bekomm ich immer den Fehler "Failed to download version information". Meine Version Datei im ordner ist auch leer, kann mir mal einer den Inhalt der Datei posten?
Request information on offsets for character class 03/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies The title pretty much says it.
I'm looking for the addresses that determine the class of your character ingame.
I don't expect them to be server side, I'm just looking to mess with them client side.
I've been playing with memory and turning the fly effect on for non archer characters, my findings so far were that ninjas can turn on the fly effect and move around (maybe since they are relatively new TQ hasn't thought to put a movement impairment on them?), while warriors or trojans could...
[C++/...] Reading character/guild information... 03/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies I've already had a thread on ************ about this, but nobody really reacted. Some have even flamed me for being lazy (though I've learnt how I can read a process's memory). Now I'd like to see if anybody here can help me.
* Guild
o Name
o Nickname (title)
o Level
o Status (master/member)
o Donated GP
o Fortress position
* Character
ms character information 02/23/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Nice little program for checking out player rankings.
Download:
binary: mscharinfo-0.2.3.7z
source: link down
Changelog:
added EXP % for LVL 121-199
added two-decimal EXP % display as the tool tip of the EXP bar
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/60/mscharinfo02 3kf9.png