Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spawning without losing exp?

Discussion on Spawning without losing exp? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/11/2009, 18:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
****.. read thread on my handy and didnt nothiced the impossible ~.~ pwned myself
Old 01/12/2009, 18:55   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by niKe View Post
4sure without animation and rb in your inventory eh?
smart guy..
loosign effects in kal is not so rare, and how do u know he didnt have rbs in inv...
Old 01/12/2009, 19:07   #18

he and some other guys were sinning @ speed ramp. there were animations @ other persons. additional you cant use a rb that fast. he just shook a lil bit and then he was alive again.
Old 01/15/2009, 03:20   #19

oh i understand now, he want to revive without lose exp, and i think there is no way to do that with UCE :s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
refining uniques with losing them ?
07/12/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
hello all i wanna know if its possible to refine uniques without losing them
pets still losing stars
10/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ive change the smallint to int in the design table. ive also got a msg server without chksum....some1 help plz.. in the db it says the star lvl is 11000*+ but on game its only 883
No money losing
06/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hey i dunno what happened but everytime i use the bot to repot my stuff i dont lose any ALZ but if i manually buy it i lose ALZ (also i can't pick any ALZ up) how come??
Get out of metzone without losing any items!
07/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Alright, I have been searching this for a while now, and I have gotten many methods. All I tested 1 worked, this is true and I will post some screenshots below to show you it is true. After getting all the mets you wanted, get a lvl 15 below noob, or lvl 1 and give all your mets to him. Seems like suicide but its not. Lvl 15 below does not drop items if you get killed by a monster, that s whats good. You can test all you want, but before you deny this or say its not possible show me some...