Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't open Auth/Login server -.-

Discussion on Can't open Auth/Login server -.- within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't open Auth/Login server -.-

Maybe it isnt the right way, but its about KalOnline anyway Here is my question...

Okay...so i formatted my PC again today only because i couldn't open Auth/Login server, after format i installed whole SQL 2000 again, done all with kal_db and kal_auth and in ODBC i've done it all correct i know, im sure how to do it.

Everything is fine, then i open one of repacks and i CANT open Login/Auth server again?! (DB and MAIN can be opened normally)

What the heck is this? I cant open any auth/login srvt from any repack, i double click on it and nothing happens, can someone please tell me how to solve this, i would apprieciate it very much really.

Thanks, with love
Old 09/09/2008, 22:42   #2

froum.ra.......com HF
Old 09/09/2008, 22:50   #3

Seems that noone has any knowledge there at RZ to help me I already tryed there...i though maybe maybe someone here have a solution or had sam problem and solved it.

(let me just say, i could open auth/main server before i downloaded KalMax V4 repack, since then i started AuthServer from kalmax and some new file "md5" appeared in folder and from that moment i cant open any auth/login servers :/)
Old 09/10/2008, 07:44   #4

Mh ! I had a Problem with my VirusGuard to ...
I thinks it is an Virus an block it oO
Close you VirusGuard and Unpack a Repack again =P
Than it should work...
Old 09/10/2008, 10:00   #5

I dont have antivirus or firewall, but i will try to install antivirus AVG maybe its infected..thanks for solution

ill post in 10min and say whats new
Old 09/11/2008, 16:10   #6

AVG is nice =P

Worked?