08/27/2008, 18:56
#91
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jake Tyler
I actually ment to tell people you know in REAL LIFE to register here and vote for you..
Rofl. "Yo guys, could you please register an account on this forum and vote for me? Thanks alot!"
Any idea how pathetic that sounds? + I am just posting this on other forums cause i find it quite hilarious.
08/27/2008, 19:09
#92
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,935
Received Thanks: 1,859
Stop insult each other or otherwise I'll delete this and choose the mod by myself.
Maybe an 1Post-Account is no good referencal alesek.
I'm honest... I personally give nothing to users who vote here with 1 Posting. I want the opinion from the active users and not the leechers.
Sry if this sounds hard, but that is fact.
Maybe I'll read out who have voted and look how many posts every voter has to reduce that "fake-votings".
I'm sorry that I have to think about that kind of things but it was your behaviour to bring me to that point.
Vyn
08/27/2008, 19:14
#93
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 11
How can you call me or anyone leecher, just because of the post count?
08/27/2008, 19:18
#94
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 43
How can your english be that bad ;x
08/27/2008, 19:22
#95
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 11
My english is bad? Because of kind-of-typo? Read thru my posts then speak, mk.
08/27/2008, 19:26
#96
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 43
Repeat please, I cant understand XD
08/27/2008, 19:31
#97
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jake Tyler
Repeat please, I cant understand XD
Then you're the one who doesnt know english. Failed.
08/27/2008, 19:34
#98
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 43
lmao he edited his post and its still not correct. lamers ;'D
08/27/2008, 20:44
#99
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 11
Hahaha drama, eh? Amusing, something about english comming from you, who's english is no way near to perfect either.
//edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jake Tyler
Repeat please, I cant understand XD
What? There was absolutely nothing wrong about that post.
08/27/2008, 21:19
#100
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,935
Received Thanks: 1,859
don't insult each other!
08/27/2008, 21:21
#101
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 234
Received Thanks: 33
kindergarten here..lol
08/27/2008, 22:11
#102
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 43
blabla.. total sinnloser thread ey ;D
kaum bin ich nimmer Mod gehts hier den Bach runter ;D
08/28/2008, 07:12
#103
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,582
Received Thanks: 1,539
ja ne ist kla sonst noch wünsche? >-<
selber schuld wenn man jemand scammt :P
08/28/2008, 11:15
#104
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 43
hatte auch kb mehr, kam mir ganz gelegen^^
08/28/2008, 11:34
#105
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,151
Received Thanks: 328
so war des auch auf weeds :> er wird erwischt udn labert hmma ya
ich hatte ehh kb mehr von daher
wannabe haha XD
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 .