Sorry everyone but StickyFucky and DerKleinePenis don't speak any English.
DerKleinePenis I am glad you know how to use the quote function. Also, I am glad that your epenis is big. It is a shame, however, that your real ***** is small. I hope your epenis makes up for it.
Btw, I want to let you all know that StickyIcky is my daughter. Yes, my daughter. Unfortunately, I dropped her a couple of times when he was young and as a result he got some brain problems!
Sorry everyone but StickyFucky and DerKleinePenis don't speak any English.
DerKleinePenis I am glad you know how to use the quote function. Also, I am glad that your epenis is big. It is a shame, however, that your real ***** is small. I hope your epenis makes up for it.
Btw, I want to let you all know that StickyIcky is my daughter. Yes, my daughter. Unfortunately, I dropped her a couple of times when he was young and as a result he got some brain problems!
ich bin der englischen sprache mächtig ja =)
aber wozu zum teufel englisch mit dir labern wenn du es auf deutsch auch verstehst?
auch wenn ich mich nicht ganz deiner wortwahl anpassen will denke ich doch das ich dir antworten kann
wird dir eigentlich langsam bewusst wie albern das stickyfucky ist?o.O
also wirklich beleidigend ist es jetzt nicht
Could you elaborate? I still don't see any mistakes. Oh well, I misspelled "he" when I meant "she" but other than that it's ok. Maybe your English needs a bit of brushing up.
Could you elaborate? I still don't see any mistakes. Oh well, I misspelled "he" when I meant "she" but other than that it's ok. Maybe your English needs a bit of brushing up.
I love that when people get pointed on their poor English they suddenly start using fancy words and read their sentence over like 20 times.
aber wozu zum teufel englisch mit dir labern wenn du es auf deutsch auch verstehst?
t
damit jeder verstehen kann. hier gibts nicht nur deutsche.
@Zero By fancy words you mean... ?
All the words I used are used on a daily basis, so I don't think they are, by any means, fancy. It's not like I grabbed the dictionary to reply to a post.
Maybe you can spot the mistakes 'cause I just can't
damit jeder verstehen kann. hier gibts nicht nur deutsche.
und du kommst echt damit klar das dann auch die leute die kein deutsch lesen könne deine hirnverbrannte jammerei mitlesen können?
vllt ist es ja auch was ganz anderes mhmmm problem erkannt!
Aber mach dir keine sorgen. Vielleicht wird dein epenis noch wachsen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKleineDarky
langsam gefällt mir der thread, mal wieder jemand der die fresse aufreist und glaubt das leute die (mehr oder weniger viel) was am rechner drauf haben direkt kein real life hätten und arbeitslos sind xD
wo arbeitest du denn?
man dabei hatte ich es mir grad in meiner jogging hose und meinem weißen, verdreckten, durchschwitzen hemd vor meiner glotze schön mit na adelskrone gemütlich gemacht und wollte rtl gucken. da muss ich das ganze doch unterbrechen um hier zu antworten und meinen epenis zu verlängen, naja kann ich gleich auch ne neue chips tüte und neue zewas holen.
@StickyIcky wow du bist sooooo schlau! Du weisst wie wiki funktioniert!! Na ja, geh mal auf wiki und lerne mal English.
Just a quick update for everyone. It's been 3 days since DerKleinePenis threatened to 'hack' me and nothing's happened! Maybe his skills ain't as good after all. DerKleinePenis likes to boost his ego by making statements that he is incapable of fulfilling.
Aber mach dir keine sorgen. Vielleicht wird dein epenis noch wachsen.
Das macht kein sinn was du geschrieben hast, da du es ja anscheinend nicht verstanden hast, das war Sarkasmus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot
Just a quick update for everyone. It's been 3 days since DerKleinePenis threatened to 'hack' me and nothing's happened! Maybe his skills ain't as good after all. DerKleinePenis likes to boost his ego by making statements that he is incapable of fulfilling.
never said im going to hack you, i just asked a mod for your ip, i got no ip thats all.
GBL Unblock 10/09/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies theres a currently working gbl unblock/bypass?
PBDownForce doesnt work for me on win7..bluscreen
Unblock MY IP 07/19/2010 - Kal Online - 17 Replies Guys i have a big Proplem i got a IP BLocked in my PC there are any program can reusume it plz ??
GBL UNBLOCK 02/19/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies easy way to unblock your self from the gbl just start the program and then click start spoofing
its for the people who still need to unblock the gbl !!
have fun
how to unblock an IRC ip ban 09/15/2009 - Off Topic - 8 Replies if anyone could help to unblock an ip on IRC it would be very helpful and please reply in english only ty
Unblock IP 04/13/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies Please help for Asia IP due to blocked recently.
Is there a way to solve this issues?
Thanks