Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unblock Int server

Discussion on Unblock Int server within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2012, 13:04   #106

elite*gold: 0
Danke KillerIdiot. Ohne dich wurde niemand verstehen was ich sagen wollte!

P.S. Man braucht keine Komma.
P.S2 Thanks for the refresh!
Old 01/06/2012, 17:20   #107

ernst gemeinte frage ->
wie alt bist du bighot? =)
Old 01/06/2012, 23:54   #108

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
er is 18 aber unglücklicherweise bei der geburt runtergefallen
Old 01/07/2012, 01:27   #109

elite*gold: 20
So ein bengel
Old 01/07/2012, 02:21   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr . .ome View Post
er is 18 aber unglücklicherweise bei der geburt runtergefallen
Das stimmt!

Unglucklicherweise hat dich deine Mutter verkauft als du noch klein warst Ich denke StickyFucky+ KillerIdiot haben dich damals gekauft, oder?
Old 01/07/2012, 02:54   #111

mod ip von bighot per pm please
Old 01/07/2012, 14:57   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerKleineDarky View Post
mod ip von bighot per pm please
DerKleineDarky your English needs some brushing up. I've no clue what you've just said. I think you meant is "mod ip ban bighot as stated in my pm to you, please".

If so, try copying and pasting my message. I think this will get you somewhere. I don't think he'll ever ban me if your English is that bad.

Oh and btw, an IP ban won't do a whole a lot since it is just a matter of dis/re-connecting my router to have a new IP adress assigned.

Btw2, if anyone needs banning, it is people like yourself, KillerIdiot, and StickyFucky. They started the insults to begin with. So just make sure that your PM doesn't backfire DerKleinerDarky.

I hope you understand a bit of English Darky

P.S. Thank you for keeping this topic alive. It would've died a long time ago if it wasn't for the people mentioned above!
Old 01/08/2012, 04:09   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
DerKleineDarky your English needs some brushing up. I've no clue what you've just said. I think you meant is "mod ip ban bighot as stated in my pm to you, please".

If so, try copying and pasting my message. I think this will get you somewhere. I don't think he'll ever ban me if your English is that bad.

Oh and btw, an IP ban won't do a whole a lot since it is just a matter of dis/re-connecting my router to have a new IP adress assigned.

Btw2, if anyone needs banning, it is people like yourself, KillerIdiot, and StickyFucky. They started the insults to begin with. So just make sure that your PM doesn't backfire DerKleinerDarky.

I hope you understand a bit of English Darky

P.S. Thank you for keeping this topic alive. It would've died a long time ago if it wasn't for the people mentioned above!
actually it was more german than english and i just asked for your ip, not to ban it.
oh and keeping this topic alive wont help you to get unblocked... but maybe it will cause something else
Old 01/08/2012, 11:50   #114

Quote:
actually it was more german than english and i just asked for your ip, not to ban it.
oh and keeping this topic alive wont help you to get unblocked... but maybe it will cause something else
Old 01/08/2012, 12:49   #115

Quote:
oh no Darky! I can't sleep anymore. You truly are a badass! Do your ***** grow bigger each time you attempt to 'hack' someone and fail at it? Or are you gonna double block my already blocked account?

What I am trying to say is that just because you know how to form an if statement and a couple of loops doesn't make you the ****. You are just a loser.

Here's a suggestion. How about you finally get out of your mommy's basement and get a real job. No, working at ALDI is not considered a real job.

Some of my words may be harsh, but you and a few other self-proclaimed 'hackers' need a reality check.
Old 01/10/2012, 02:31   #116

insult... MIMIMI kennste das? so bezeichne ich das was du machst :O
Old 01/10/2012, 06:57   #117

langsam gefällt mir der thread, mal wieder jemand der die fresse aufreist und glaubt das leute die (mehr oder weniger viel) was am rechner drauf haben direkt kein real life hätten und arbeitslos sind xD
wo arbeitest du denn?

man dabei hatte ich es mir grad in meiner jogging hose und meinem weißen, verdreckten, durchschwitzen hemd vor meiner glotze schön mit na adelskrone gemütlich gemacht und wollte rtl gucken. da muss ich das ganze doch unterbrechen um hier zu antworten und meinen epenis zu verlängen, naja kann ich gleich auch ne neue chips tüte und neue zewas holen.

@ZeroTol
what to say to an old flamer, go on?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 13:23   #118

bitte antworte auf English damit jeder verstehen kann

@Sticky I don't know any MIMMI

@Darky not everyone here doesn't have a job. However, when you read comments like yours or Sticky's you get the impression of a less intellectually developed person. This can be only possible if someone has not been exposed to a workplace environment. Also, Darky just go watch rtl next time. Btw, since you've mentioned your e-*****, how long is it now? I thought I'd ask lol
Old 01/11/2012, 14:12   #119

You are epic, an epic fail but atleast epic.

Quote:
Ich hoffe die koreaner verstehen koreanish...
Quote:
ja ich kriege immer das selbe (reply), sogar wenn ich etwas anderes sage... ich hasse die koreaner
Quote:
Dich wurde jeder auf auto reply haben. Warte bis du fur etwas dummes geblockt wirst. KillerExtreme geh mal wo anders troll'en
Quote:
weil du kein mann bist und angst hast...
Quote:
das sind nicht die besten posts sondern alle posts... mehr hab ich nicht gesagt
Quote:
ja bin ich. wenigstens bist du schlau. ah ja und deswegen haste keinen job...
Quote:
Thanks all for refreshing the thread. At least I don't have to do it myself. xD

Special thanks to KillerIdiot, Spherm, und StickyFucky

/owned
Quote:
kein problem StickyFucky
Quote:
Das ich intelligent bin muss du mir nicht sagen StickyFucky. Ich weiss es!
Quote:
Das stimmt!

Unglucklicherweise hat dich deine Mutter verkauft als du noch klein warst Ich denke StickyFucky+ KillerIdiot haben dich damals gekauft, oder?
Quote:
I like wasting my time, so it's ok. Thanks for input though.
Quote:
I don't spend my whole life at this forum, so I barely know anyone. Not everyone can have a PhD like you.

ach und mein epenis ist so groß, dass ich mich DerKleineDarky nennen kann
Old 01/11/2012, 14:32   #120

seitdem er gemerkt hat das seine sätze den eindruck vermitteln er könnte ein "assi" sein
versucht er jetzt "normal" zu schreiben?oO
Closed Thread