mixing via packets 09/18/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies hey ... i dont understand anything with c++ or anything else but can someone may tell me another way as ... thisieus dll cause it dont works on all servers
Mixing races? 06/13/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies Alright, so I've heard people talk about putting Elf wings on Werefoxes and just generally mixing things around for each race.
I'm wondering if anyone would so kind to explain how to do this? I know it involves unpacking the Models.pck, which I have done, but the folders are all in gibberish symbols so I can't read anything. I have Asian languages installed and everything.
Someone help? :confused:
mixing 02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P
nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;)
is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)
mixing spells 08/06/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies Okay, so im a noob who has been learning how to customize my own conquer and have been having alot of fun with it. So to the main part, i learned a way so you can put spells together. i will be using sdg effect and nado to show you. No karma needed, jus giving back to the community that taught me so much.
*the file you are tampering with is \Conquer 2.0\iniDEffect.ini so make a BACKUP
preview
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Tsusaku/nado draggy.jpg