Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

imp hack

Discussion on imp hack within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
imp hack

ok so I tryed imp hack today, with a lil bit help from bloodx his tutorial, but it Keeps failing while I only use a g40 weapon, which should have high chance of succeed...

I found someone that had the same problem, but not realy any answer in that and I believe its outdated already to :

so is their any news about the imp hack ?

I used all normal 'real' stuff except for the stones. I tryed with 2x demon blood and 1xdemonblood and 1x mystery but the **** g40 keeps failing.

is this just bad luck, or did the GMs change something which makes your chance 0% with fake stones...?
Old 04/14/2008, 16:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by poepnoob View Post
ok so I tryed imp hack today, with a lil bit help from bloodx his tutorial, but it Keeps failing while I only use a g40 weapon, which should have high chance of succeed...

I found someone that had the same problem, but not realy any answer in that and I believe its outdated already to :

so is their any news about the imp hack ?

I used all normal 'real' stuff except for the stones. I tryed with 2x demon blood and 1xdemonblood and 1x mystery but the **** g40 keeps failing.

is this just bad luck, or did the GMs change something which makes your chance 0% with fake stones...?
Nope; it just depends on ya luck. You could also try Stone of Shadow etc. - maybe you're more lucky then as you were with mystery or db sotones.. :P

BTW: I think that the precentage of success doesn't depend on your grade at all..
Old 04/14/2008, 16:07   #3

Stone of Shadow ftw! xD

hm u are just unlucky i guess :s
Old 04/14/2008, 16:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubbz0R View Post
Stone of Shadow ftw! xD

hm u are just unlucky i guess :s
well, I have some experience with just legally making weapons imperial, and i can tell you guys that the grade DOES matter but even with 99% chance you can fail it 10 times just luck

but good to know that I should just keep trying
Old 04/14/2008, 16:39   #5

Yeah I think grade does metter.
When I trying make imp weapons (4 maybe 5 moths ago) with g40 I had succes on 5 try, g45 - 1, g48 -2.

My friend too have problems (1-2 months ago), succes after maybe 10 times.
Old 04/14/2008, 17:03   #6

ok nvm close topic it worked about 10 times for g40, so 700k on enchanting costs hope that doesn't increase =P

(ps. used demon blood and stone of lightning)