I just install that program last week. I have searched this forum for how to use it and now I am able to do the speed hack. I also try to change the stat or the geons, but it does not work. I have read the range hack, but I still cannot figure out how to do it. Can someone help me with the range hack and some other hacks using Revolution Engline please. Please post in English if you can.
I just install that program last week. I have searched this forum for how to use it and now I am able to do the speed hack. I also try to change the stat or the geons, but it does not work. I have read the range hack, but I still cannot figure out how to do it. Can someone help me with the range hack and some other hacks using Revolution Engline please. Please post in English if you can.
Thanks a lot
1st: you can't change stats or geons because they are server sided
if u change geons, it only displays more geons but kalonline knows how much money u really have
and if u change stats it has to no effect because it's server sided too
2nd: Which rangehack did u try to use?
there are 2 possibilities to make rangehack
@exeduz: lolz ha ha mir fallen leider keine argumente mehr auf englisch ein deshalb habe ich mir gedacht das ich dich auf diese weise ziemlich verunsichern kann` xD
I need help with Revolution Engine 8.3 please 12/05/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi guys,i have read the thread about draco teleport,but i have no idea how to use this Revolution Engine 8.3 please could someone tell me how i can teleport from braiken castle to draco using this cheat engine and maybe screenshot if possible? or maybe a video turtorial thanks.
I have attached the dekaron.exe with 2 moons.
im in braiken castle and i input my coords i search 133 which is my X- comes up with 74 values i double click on of them and then search for Y which is 74 and it comes up...
revolution engine 8.3 08/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies Im using XP and keep getting this message when i start revolution engine :
It is recommended to run the systemcallretriever since the ShaK3.dat you have is outdated .
any idea ?
Revolution engine 9.2 05/11/2008 - Kal Online - 120 Replies Here is the download link for revo engine 9.2 BUT its just a source so you have to write your own engine shak3 just made a source!!!!
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
can some1 pls make a working UCE out of this source cause i searched a long time for this PLLLSSS:)
Tut for Revolution Engine 8.3 09/07/2007 - Kal Online - 16 Replies Revolution Engine 8.3
sry das alles in englisch is ^^
Speed Hack:
Search 0 on 4 Bytes
Use Speed Up Medicine in Kal Or Make Mage Speed
Search 45 on 4 Bytes (By Clicking The White Box Then Clicking First Search)