Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Generic Application Error! HELP! KALONLINE

Discussion on Generic Application Error! HELP! KALONLINE within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Generic Application Error! HELP! KALONLINE

Why do i get this message when i play a game? When i start up a random pc game, it just sais this.."Generic Application Error. enable debug output for detailed information. This program will exit now
HRESULT=8876086a"

How do i upgrade my graphic card. or video/gmaing card?

Please heres a an example of that happening.
Old 05/11/2011, 19:59   #2

Cant read ur Text ... can u type it in bigger letters ?
Old 05/11/2011, 22:54   #3

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
ANTI-EGYPT Hackshield
Old 05/11/2011, 23:03   #4

elite*gold: 226
Its error [88]76086a!!! Take 2 bits!!! 88 cm in front of your monitor is the problem!
Old 05/12/2011, 02:31   #5

1: download and install the correct DirectX (if you know you have the correct version dont bother)

2: download the lastest working video drivers for your video card

note : HRESULT = 8876086a appears when DirectDraw isnt working properly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KalOnline Generic Application Error
06/11/2013 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
I just formatted my computer and installed a fresh XP copy. My computer is only a year old or something so it can run KalOnline without a problem. I have the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++, the latest Direct X and the latest drivers for my videocard. On my friend who has almost the exact same computer setup like me, the game runs just fine. This is the exact error I get when I press start on the launcher. The game launches (I get a white screen) and then this error: "Generic...
Cabalmain.exe - Application Error
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
HI! im using cabalrider 1.0.4 PH suddenly it didnt work anymore so i just donwloaded the v1.0.5 but then the bot dosent run same problem with v1.0.4 the map and the configuration didnt appear. but i can play cabal. and when i close the game... an error occured Cabalmain.exe - Application Error The instuction at "0x100bd714" referenced memory at "0x586d1400". The memory could not be "read" Click on OK to terminate the program it happens when i close or exit cabal. when starting in...
Generic Host Process for Win32 error...
04/08/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
I am gettin an error after my pc opened : Generic host process for Win32 encountered a problem, it must be closed. or something like this and then i cant play music or even start kal.. When i clicked kal and pressed start game , few secs later an error : There's a problem in the function of anti-hacking. Program is closing . Any1 faced something like that or any help plz? All comment are highly apprectiated ty
Application Form[KalOnline]
06/14/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 11 Replies
Kalonline ERROR
03/23/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
hi ich habe da ma n problem mit kal ... KalOnline Generic application error. Enable debug output for detailled information. This program will now exit. HRESULT = 8876086a