Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New UDC ! > Work on int server !

Discussion on New UDC ! > Work on int server ! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2008, 18:47   #46

elite*gold: 0
könntest du pls sagen wie man das fixt habe google benutzt aber nur seiten gefunden wo man es dowloaden kann -.-
Old 02/02/2008, 18:52   #47

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
Rk

!
Old 02/02/2008, 20:02   #48

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
#closed?OMG!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) spam here work/no work
07/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
F>Y>I the bypass still work for me reinstall the game and run the bypasss with Cheat engine only, no winhex or any other way will make you DC right away when log in, am a vista user and i testes 3 different way and only CE work now hope this help u guy :mofo:
Server Work 99.99%
07/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 48 Replies
Hi, i make the server work 99.99% but it's say it's inspection.. 1st.I have a problem with global manager i have the next error: cannot keep estabilishing to 120.0.0..0 or something like that^^^ Here a photo with Server Work 99.99% : http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/mortitai/ untitled.jpg
Looking for Server where PHX work
05/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
like in topic, im looking for a server where l2 phx work 100% (gracia2 or interlude) to learn howto use it. TY
My Server won't work
04/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Im trying to get my server online. i get TheCOServer part of it to work but when i load the qonquer client and try to log in it says that stupid error. b4 anyone asks yes i did make an accnt with accnt creator yes i did use the first password i even deleted the accnt and tried again and all my IP stuff is correct and yes hamachi is up and running. Can someone plz help me out
Server Don't Work!!!
03/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hello people...it's me again with my enoying questions....:D i changed the ip adress in the eudemons server files and then i run the npc, acc, and game server, on the game server it says "trying to connect to the account server", and on the npc server it says "trying to connect to the game server" i have open all the ports, i have done everything i can do for it to work...but it just doesn't when i change the ip adress in the server files to 127.0.0.1 everything works...what do i have to do?...