Im a bit confused, this bot doesnt work for me (anymore).
Worked like a charm a few days ago in my VirtualBox VM but had to reinstall it for some reason.
Now it doesnt work in that new installed VM neither in my VMWare VM or my normal PC anymore.
I allready reinstalled the VM´s OS but seems senseless.
All have C++redi installed but i allways get the message "can`t load bot.dll"
I get the same message tryin the other bots leaked by NoTtT btw
PC have Win7 64bit and VM´s have XP 32Bit.
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan