Guys I need help...
That's what I've already done.
But..I think I forgot something...Just tell me what you think I forgot
*ofc I'll add a simple LA bot into the bot tab...
**force pt and autorejoin is already there to...
***teleport is also included, same for pimp...
Guys I need help...
That's what I've already done.
But..I think I forgot something...Just tell me what you think I forgot
*ofc I'll add a simple LA bot into the bot tab...
**force pt and autorejoin is already there to...
***teleport is also included, same for pimp...
also ich würde sagen das du sowas machen solltest was 10 oder kA. wie viele LA's mit 1. schuss macht ^^.
@kjuz
Training spots can be saved under Extras->Teleports..
Under General there're some Informations like: Exp made, Geons made, Monster killed, Drops got(Total & Different drops..), how often I died & runtime..
Guys I need help...
That's what I've already done.
But..I think I forgot something...Just tell me what you think I forgot
*ofc I'll add a simple LA bot into the bot tab...
**force pt and autorejoin is already there to...
***teleport is also included, same for pimp...
add some statistics:
Exp per minute
Exp per hour
Exp or (%) till next lvl
Hour you'll get your next lvl
total gained geons
total gained exp
total killed mobs
and maybe .. since mage has 2 options.. healer or attacker.. you maybe could add some healer functions, or use skill only function =]
Exp per minute
Exp per hour
Exp or (%) till next lvl
Hour you'll get your next lvl
total gained geons
total gained exp
total killed mobs
and maybe .. since mage has 2 options.. healer or attacker.. you maybe could add some healer functions, or use skill only function =]
THanks x)
But I dont need to much statics, because the bot's only for me, I wont sell it...
If the character is a Mage & got some buffs which are added to Buff tab, the bot will check if you're in pt & if((playerisinpt) && (range)) -> Buff..
But for sure I'll add the Healer function =)
THanks x)
But I dont need to much statics, because the bot's only for me, I wont sell it...
If the character is a Mage & got some buffs which are added to Buff tab, the bot will check if you're in pt & if((playerisinpt) && (range)) -> Buff..
But for sure I'll add the Healer function =)
THanks x)
But I dont need to much statics, because the bot's only for me, I wont sell it...
If the character is a Mage & got some buffs which are added to Buff tab, the bot will check if you're in pt & if((playerisinpt) && (range)) -> Buff..
But for sure I'll add the Healer function =)
hammer hart xD...naja mir ist es egal...spiele eher selten auf p-servern
Cant add a good protection so it wouldn't be good for me to sell it
*Added "Dont KS", "Attacker or Healer" & "Disconnect People in range"xD..
& extra tab to set iids, on previous version you've to set them every time again..
now -> cfg will be load after you're ingame...& everything get saved when you edit it..
Für pserver release ich ja demnächst ne neue version vom packethack...aber ohne bot/pick/behead ^^ nur mit autopot & kp was noch..
[C#] need help - classes 01/11/2010 - .NET Languages - 19 Replies Heyo x'd
Well my main problem is my lazyness (oh yea, yea, yea), so I wanted to ask if there is any shortcut such as in Netbeans (Java, Shift+Ctrl+Insert or smthing) to automaticly generate Constructors, Set, Get methods. I kinda tried to google it but didn't find any shortcut.
Maybe some of you can help me?
Thank you.
3rd Classes 06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben:
3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki
Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde:
Death Knight - RO Future Wiki
und
Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
New Classes? 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies hi,
is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this?
i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini
(look at the big ones)
10,InternTrojan
11,Trojan
12,VeteranTrojan
13,TigerTrojan