Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Moderator Application] Private Silkroad Section

Discussion on [Moderator Application] Private Silkroad Section within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
[Moderator Application] Private Silkroad Section

Hello e*pvp members,staff.

First of all,I would like to introduce myself because many of you don't know what's my name,how old I am and from where I come.

My name is Łukasz. I was born in 1993 20th of July and I'm at the moment 17 years old. I'm trying to stay calm but sometimes I'm getting a bit too energic like a friend said. I love music and graphic design. My favourite music genre is metal but I won't hesitate to listen to other genres as well.
I am from Poland.

-- What is the reason you decided to apply?? --

Many people says that being a moderator is boring and time-wasting job. I think it isn't. The reason I decided to apply for moderator in PSRO section is that I want to help other moderators to maintain that section clean and make sure its atmosphere is peaceful and nice. Moreover I would like to somehow participate in the community,in this case cleaning it and helping it's members as moderator.

-- Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job? --

Yes I do. I visit the forum daily to generally check what's going on in my favourite sections and to check what's going on in the PSRO scene. I spend really much time browsing the forum,you can check my activity,it is a proof after all. Depends on day,it may be 3 hours daily,if not more.

-- Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with MMOs and the game or the subject in particular? How long have you been occupying yourself with the subject?): --

Well,I have really big experience if it's about Silkroad online. I play silkroad for almost 5 years and if I'm not wrong - almost year and half on private server. During this time I have been promoted to GM assistant on one of the biggest private servers - SWSRO - as I suppose that somehow proves my experience with SilkRoad online and its nature. I'm not going to lie that I am silkroad player from the very beginning because that's not the point. We gain experience not only with time,but at trying different things and now silkroad goes quite advanced in emulators and I've got some experience with them as well.

-- Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you appraise yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of human nature?) --

Well,I appraise myself as calm and prudent person. However,we are all humans so sometimes I may be mad and hopeless, but it would not harm my job if I would receive it. I could honestly say that private silkroad section is heavily spammed with questions which may seem stupid and therefore instead of flaming person who did post that question I'd rather try to give some advices to that person by sending links to some useful guides and giving some tips so yes,I think I am mentally prepared for such position and I can handle such questions as well. There's no such thing as stupid question as we someday was all newbies,we didn't know as much as we do now and everyone deserves to get help,no matter what.

I'm an apostate that means I do not believe in any gods so I'm neutral to all religions and therefore I'm not prejudiced by it.
Means that I am not going to be "one sided" just because I believe in Jesus,Allah,Buddah or any other god. We're all equal,doesn't matter if someone's black,white,yellow or any other race - we're all humans and that what matters.

I was also one of official silk sellers for "real" private servers of silkroad(swsro,mysro[fyserver],sjsro) so that also proves that I can easily communicate with people.
If it is about judging if I do fit that position... that decision belongs to the staff and to the community. You are the sole arbiters if I fit it or not.

-- Experience as a moderator (If at hand: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): --

Of course I have.
I have been administrator on official SWSRO private server forum "SROKEY" and I had organised few guild forums which doesn't exist anymore due to very old date and those guilds were disbanned anyway. I have webmaster and moderator experience. My first adventure with being a moderator was on FSGaming which was Dekaron(2moons) private server. Due to personal problems and lack of time I had to resignate 3 years ago.

-- Contact form --

MSN:
[email protected]
XFIRE: nazgulekk (FlyingSoap)
Tencent QQ: 1413342730

And of course via PM.

Also,if you have any reservations regarding my person,feel free to write them here,I appreciate positive feedback as well as negative ones.
Even those without a reason.

-- Something from me --

I know I have been rude last times,that's because I've lost my hope and I had some serious problems in my life which are hopefuly gone now. Also,I would like to apologize to every member which may have felt offended by my words.

I'm sorry.

Greetings,
~Haze.

BIG THANKS TO for german translation!

Thanks
120 Users
Old 12/26/2010, 03:32   #2

nice man i can see you have put effort into this good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 03:46   #3

I think it's a nice application lots of info,well explained.Your grammar has improved dramatically as well since last time you applied for moderator status.You are a really nice guy from speaking with you over MSN and of course playing Silkroad, you have a decent amount of posts and thanks, your "blackmarket rating" is very good aswell. I think you would be a great moderator for this section and hope you get Moderator status.

Overall: Yes

Best Wishes,
xclusive
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 13:48   #4

Received Thanks: 1,647
Haze, you helped me a lot of times for all my problems.
And a lot of things about everything.
You are my e-brother hehe ^^
If someone should be moderator, that should be %100 you.
I vote HELL YEAH!

Best Wishes

TheOxide
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 16:31   #5

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
You are trustworthy,helpful and I think you will fit the position of psro moderator.

In my case I'd like to have you as psro section moderator and I hope you will be one.

VOTE: YES
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 17:16   #6

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
No from me!

Yes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2010, 17:49   #7

elite*gold: 2
Yes. Like Li said, you arent an bad guy, you are very active you DON'T spam, like other guys, and... what should I say.. I can only say Yes.

Cya
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 19:23   #8

I think you do a good job.

Yes !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 21:56   #9

elite*gold: 9
i like him hes a very nice person and ..POLSKA!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 21:59   #10

Yes, because you are helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 22:46   #11

The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,912
yes ´cause you can help many users!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2010, 23:03   #12

elite*gold: 5
Yes, Because you're helpful and friendly
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 00:10   #13

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
- Nice Application
- Friendly User

Good Luck You have my "Yes"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 01:47   #14

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,148
Deutsch: Du bist Reif genug, Super Stats, von mir ein klares JA!

English: You are mature enough, Super Stats, of me a resounding YES!

Polish: Jesteś na tyle dojrzały, Super Stats, Odemnie masz TAK!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2010, 02:03   #15

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,082
Yes, you are helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread