Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Moderator Application] Private SRO Section

Discussion on [Moderator Application] Private SRO Section within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
[Moderator Application] Private SRO Section

First I'ma goin to introduce my self.
My name is Andrius and I am from Lithuania. My hobbies are to surf forums and talkin with girls, and by girls I mean my mom (j/k) ^^

Anyway...

Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...):
MSN:

Why do you want to be moderator?

Why not? Well srsly, getting mad at the inactiveness of our "lovely" mods. Srsly. Sometimes there are threads with viruses not being deleted for like 2 days...
And some threads are just spammed to hell and mods don't bother doing anything about it... w.e.

How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?

Experience? Hmm I dunno... Should I say private silkroad or with silkroad at all... hmm :/
Depends on xp rates..
Well anyway... I played silkroad for like 5~6 years or something. I don't play it anymore tho.. I understood that the game is shit.
And I played private server of silkroad for like a year (max), later I started coding an emulator

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?

I'm online like 18 hours a day. Is that enough? :/ (srsly not joking. Sometimes I login via mobile)

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?
Posts: 1337 ahm.... I just noticed the awesome number All of them posted in psro section.
I 1337 shows what I'ma talking about ^^

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of wich you think that they are very stupid?

Yea... First I called them noobs, later got bored and started saying "Learn english", now with google translator I can translate Stupid to English !!! So yes I can anwser these questions...

AND btw. There are no stupid questions, only stupid anwsers Atleast thats what people say :P

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?

I WANNA BE A MOD!!!!!!!!! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!! Nah just kidding.. C'man I'm just joking. Does a mod have to hate humor?

BUT SRSLY
Yes I can.. I mean it's not like I am a giant intelligent monkey in a human suit, who is planning on building a nuclear weapon and destroying the humanity, and I'm not currently hiding the weapon in monkey street 16 and the detonation code is really not 663245.... I have no idea where you get such childish ideas from..

Did you ever operate as a moderator before?

Yea in alot of forums. I had my own forum... Too bored to write everything

-=BY THE WAY=-
I was banned once cuz mods didn't do their job and didn't infract a guy who was RACIST!!!!! I mean I had to flame on him :/ If I have to wait 30 days for a mod just to think if he should do something about it, what else should I do?
But meh. Mods are a bit more active sometimes... They sometimes look @ psro section once every 2 days!

AND don't mind my infraction number I learn from my mistakes ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Just browsing couple of your previous posts and you dont seem mature enough for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Srsly. I have to say fuck mods in this section.
In this thread like 40% of the comments are about turks and 80% of those comments are RACIST!
Everyone who dosen't like something, stop posting. We don't like you. GTFO.
Quote:
FAIL!
Quote:
Ya right.
leecher.
Atleast you wouldn't lie.
15 slots?
Oh wow. WE RELEASED 15 SLOTS IN LAST SEA EMU!
So yea
FAIL!
GTFO.
Old 06/11/2010, 19:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus404 View Post
Just browsing couple of your previous posts and you dont seem mature enough for the task.
Am I not saying the truth?
The first quote: It's one of the problems I was talking about in the first post. The thread was getting spammed by racists saying how they'll hate the server, because of the turks. And I told the racists to GTFO. Whats so bad about that?

The second quote: He failed and I showed why. Couldn't I tell that?

The third quote: He was spamming about his server created with sea emulator. There was a thread just to post servers created with that emulator. And he created like 3 threads about that same server and he said it was not sea emu. And I proved it was. Whats so bad about that?

But thanks for yar opinion
Old 06/11/2010, 19:44   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
I can tell from your behaviour till now and your horrible application that you won't be mod here until you completely changed your attitude.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread