Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Moderator application] Dekaron/2moons section!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Moderator application] Dekaron/2moons section!

Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...): pacman melody "skype, on about 24/7"
Why do you want to be moderator?
I've been around on the forums for a good time, though not as active at that time as I wished. Being a moderator is a job, not for fun, not to make friends. I'm ready to take the job up.
How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?
I've played 2moons since open beta started itself, I've learned how to hack, cheat engine, how to bypass, etc. I've also learned the rules of the forum!
Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?
Due to my age (15-Yes it's young) I have all summer to be on, I can be on for hours at a time!
Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?
Post wise, not as much "most hacks/etc have been posted and updated" but following them, yes!
Are you able to handle questions and questioners of wich you think that they are very stupid?
I've been a mod before, so dealing with people depending on how they act or think is easy for me. I'm never really annoyed and stress is lower in my life.
Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?
Yes.
Did you ever operate as a moderator before?
Ex. Moderator of GHR (Game Hacking Revolution)-Reason: GHR closed
Ex. Moderator of other mini forums, including runescape private servers-When I was about 10-Closed down
Ex. GM of plenty of private servers.
Ex admin of both garry mod 10 and other steam servers-Reason: I don't play steam anymore but will if anyone wants to hook up.
Ran my own private servers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for looking at my application, and I fully understand any conserns, expecially about my age.

Old 06/24/2010, 05:33   #2

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 3,251
No.

To early. Be more active and post more. Only 11 posts since 2008 ...

Try it later.

Old 06/24/2010, 08:02   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
As a member of the section for two years, i havent seen you post anything actualy useful, and there are 3 mods already.
And over all you have ~4 posts on the section!!!!!
NO!
Old 06/24/2010, 08:45   #4

elite*gold: 1
No, post more and be active and try again.

Old 06/24/2010, 08:46   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,638
xD No
Old 06/24/2010, 08:47   #6

elite*gold: 500
Received Thanks: 28,017
You have to be more active in this section.

#closed

Closed Thread

« Application for MODERATOR Eudemons Online | Bewerbung zum Admin [Elitepvpers] »