In this particular case, I will say yes. Due to your return to the staff as guardian, I see many reports from you.
Since you have already been a moderator in the past, you already have experience in the role. Consequently, I think there is no reason to oppose it, and in my view, choosing you as a new moderator would be a great decision if a section needs one.
In this particular case, I will say yes. Due to your return to the staff as guardian, I see many reports from you.
Since you have already been a moderator in the past, you already have experience in the role. Consequently, I think there is no reason to oppose it, and in my view, choosing you as a new moderator would be a great decision if a section needs one.
Bewerbung [Off-Topic/Allgemein] 09/21/2018 - Joining e*pvp - 17 Replies Hallo liebe epvp Community, hallo liebes epvp Team,
nachdem ich gelesen habe, dass ihr momentan einen neuen Moderator für den Off-Topic Bereich sucht und ich schon seit längerem das Interesse hege bei euch im Team mitzuarbeiten, kommt nun meine offizielle Bewerbung.
Zu meiner Person
Mein Name ist Philip, ich bin 23 Jahre alt und komme aus dem hohen Norden. Gelernt habe ich den Fachinformatiker Fachrichtung Anwendungsentwicklung und bin nun seit 1,5 Jahren als Software Test Engineer im...