Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 3 role application.

Discussion on Level 3 role application. within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Level 3 role application.

Registered user since 2006 and been very active in sharing FREE game tools such as bots & other various hacks / tools.

I am now formally applying for a level 3 role as I wanted to expand my learning in Game Hacking. In hopes the level 3 forum or sub forum contains information that I need in order to build more robust and high quality software for the community.

My goal is simple, create a software that specializes in automation which is free for use and is for the ePvP community.

I cannot disclose public information such as names or addresses as I am practicing high anonymity and privacy.

To whom reading this application, please forward this to higher Ranks such as the administrators or even the founder / owners.

Thank you,
Killzone
Old 02/28/2022, 16:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Registered user since 2006 and been very active in sharing FREE game tools such as bots & other various hacks / tools.

I am now formally applying for a level 3 role as I wanted to expand my learning in Game Hacking. In hopes the level 3 forum or sub forum contains information that I need in order to build more robust and high quality software for the community.

My goal is simple, create a software that specializes in automation which is free for use and is for the ePvP community.

I cannot disclose public information such as names or addresses as I am practicing high anonymity and privacy.

To whom reading this application, please forward this to higher Ranks such as the administrators or even the founder / owners.

Thank you,
Killzone
You cant apply for Level 3.
Level 3 is only for chosen people and is given out by the admins.
See
Old 03/01/2022, 00:21   #3

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
^this

#closed.
Closed Thread