Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Paladins]

Discussion on Application [Paladins] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [Paladins]

Dear Administration and Community,

I would love to thank you in advance for taking the time to go over my application, I hope it meets the standards EPVP has put up.

My name is Saif, I am 23 years old, and I am applying as moderator for the following section(s): Paladins

My experience with the sections' topics:

Good day team, I've been playing Paladins since it was in its beta phase.
Let alone the sole fact that I've been gaming ever since I was a kid.
I may not have posted on this section however I've been a part of other sections for a very long time.

I would love to indulge myself a tad bit further not only in this section but other sections as well as I've been away for a while.

Why I am the right candidate:

I personally work a full-time job as a Teamleader at a sales campaign, I've been in Quotation management for a well-known travel agency, yet, I was capable of finding some free time where I could easily game in.

So since I've been enjoying the EPVP community ever since, I thought it'd be a wise idea to simply join the ever-growing establishment and hopefully grow amongst the team.

Moderating isn't easy, not due to its workload, but due to the decisions you have to make on a daily basis, following the guidelines, so on and so forth; I find it challenging in a good way, a way that intrigued me to hopefully get accepted as a Moderator down the road.

I've had my account for a very long time, and I've enjoyed being a part of this community for god knows how long. Always wanted to be a part of the team, found out you required moderators, and decided to snatch this opportunity.

Below would the skills I've obtained from work, college, and simply life:
Key Skills
• Energetic to a high extreme
• Native English speaker, fluent in Arabic
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Efficient at troubleshooting and working around obstacles
• Efficient at multitasking
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional at sending-mails
• Experienced online gaming moderator/admin
• Experienced in managing a team

I decided to go for Paladins as this is the game that I've found myself re-indulging in once again.
Not to say that I don't play other games, but I'd like to start with something small for now, hopefully growing alongside EPVP and moving on to a larger section.

Best Regards,
Saif
Old 06/01/2021, 02:50   #2
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,375
Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements at the moment.

Check out the Thread also you have zero reports from beginning of the year.

If you meet the requirements and have some reports, feel free to report this thread so we can reopen it.
Closed Thread