Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Moderator] |Slowitdown|

Discussion on Application [Moderator] |Slowitdown| within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [Moderator] |Slowitdown|

[lang=de]
Deutsch:

Hello Admins,Moderators and community members,

I am Denis, and i am 26 years old, currently living in Germany, and comming from Croatia. I am applying as moderator for any required topic, however my main interrest is WoW community. Where i feel its lacking of moderation.

I am living in small place near Karlsruhe in Germany, i've came to Germany before 2 and half years, so far i am happy with proggress in language i made aswell in work. I've become from just a normal worker, to stapler, and after all that i've become like a small "chef". In free time i love to ride bike,develop on PC, mostly i used to work with WoW C++ C# programming and SQL develop, aswell i have knowledge in PHP,HTML5,CSS and so on, not the best, but i can manage to fix and work on things. I am still learning to become better. I love sometimes spending my free time here, watching and scrolling random topics, checking what people write.

Why should i be aceppted?

I feel like i am more dedicated to this forum sometimes than at my work, i've love to check from time to time new themes,even not writting much, i am there. I always check for people who are trying to scam, then trying to inspect as best i can to prevent them from doing it, as i know there is alot of people who also tried to scam me, and some of my friends. But as a member i cannot do much then report, however i think i did couple times report to some of admins. If i become moderator, or any higher rank. I'll try to spend as much time as i can to help people in their needs aswell as prevent people from being scammed in this community.

If required more informations, please feel free to write down bellow in comments, or feel free to contact me in private messages, i'll respond as soon as i see

Yours faithfully,
Denis.
Old 05/03/2021, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello @,

thank you for your interest and your application.
Unfortunately, you don't have the requirements for applying as moderator.
  • You must have at least 300 posts so that we can assess you properly. (Exceptions may apply)

Please read our carefully.

Greetings,
Michi
Old 05/03/2021, 20:27   #3

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Hello @,

thank you for your interest and your application.
Unfortunately, you don't have the requirements for applying as moderator.
  • You must have at least 300 posts so that we can assess you properly. (Exceptions may apply)

Please read our carefully.

Greetings,
Michi
^

#closed
Closed Thread