Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application - Conquer Online [CQ/CO]

Discussion on Application - Conquer Online [CQ/CO] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application - Conquer Online [CQ/CO]

E-mail:
-

Why do you want to be moderator?
- I visit the forums a lot, however the Conquer Online section is "suffering" from a lot of unnecessary posts, to my opinion, also I think it'd be a great experience, and I would love to help the staff.

How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for?
- I'm coding my own emulator/private server for the game, I've also played the official game and still do, so I know my way around. Also, I've been on these forums for a very long time, and I'm not talking about September 2008, but before that.

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?
- I do, I am however sometimes more active than most people know, I just don't post all the time. I will do what is expected.

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?
- Yes, my statistics prove this.

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid?
- Yes, I do sometimes post things which I consider as rude, but I am working on this, and as a Moderator I will be more focused on not doing it.

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?
- I cannot answer this question.

Did you ever operate as a moderator before?
- I've been moderator on other forums, and had my own forum. Also moderated private servers through the years, but that's it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/26/2010, 21:14   #2

If you can act mature. Then yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:14   #3

YES [X]
No [ ]
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:14   #4

give him a try :
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:15   #5

elite*gold: 150
[X]Yes
[ ]No
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:16   #6

Woop, Woot, I vote Yes,
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:22   #7

I vote [YES]
Old 01/26/2010, 21:28   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
I vote [NO]
And you gtfo

On-topic:

YES [X]
NO []
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 22:38   #9

Received Thanks: 5,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
And you gtfo

On-topic:

YES [X]
NO []
Only reason he changed his vote to yes was because Smythe threatened him so he had no choice.
Threatening people for yes votes isn't right.
And because of that I will vote
[No]
Old 01/26/2010, 23:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis X View Post
What? This is insane lol. How can i threaten him?! With my e-knife? Check your sources next time. One single sentences is depending on the topic. It dissapoints me that I cannot pwn ur lies because im on my iPod, but stop talking **** about me. Im just a kid, how can I threaten him? I just told him I would take action if he voted yes only if I would unfriend Yuki, and you cannot see i was perhaps talking about oral action. Funny.
I told you i voted no cause you some times flame insult go off topic... and your hardly nice...
But you threating me so i had to vote yes...
Old 01/26/2010, 23:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
I told you i voted no cause you some times flame insult go off topic... and your hardly nice...
But you threating me so i had to vote yes...
2 vs 1/2? I need à keyboard to end this bullshit. Why would I threaten you for 1 vote, and how would I threaten you? Seriously if you guys are going to continue this, keep in mind that if you are lieing you are doing illegal ****. Spreading lies claiming I blackmailed and/or have threatened you is illegal. Going 2 sleep now, I'd keep one eye open of I were you, lol?
Old 01/27/2010, 19:51   #12

YES YES YES YES HE SHOULD BE MOD EVERYONE VOTE YES
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 23:49   #13

Quote:
2 vs 1/2? I need à keyboard to end this bullshit. Why would I threaten you for 1 vote, and how would I threaten you? Seriously if you guys are going to continue this, keep in mind that if you are lieing you are doing illegal ****. Spreading lies claiming I blackmailed and/or have threatened you is illegal. Going 2 sleep now, I'd keep one eye open of I were you, lol?
Another reason why I voted no.
Cursing at other members isn't something a moderator should do.
And saying Going 2 sleep now, I'd keep one eye open of I were you also isn't something a moderator should say to a member.
Old 01/28/2010, 14:02   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Another reason why I voted no.
Cursing at other members isn't something a moderator should do.
And saying Going 2 sleep now, I'd keep one eye open of I were you also isn't something a moderator should say to a member.
Wait, this is a forum.
Teachers can say Bullshit, they should give an example, just like moderators. We all use words like Bullshit I guess, and I'm not a moderator yet, and I've seen you use words like those many times so don't claim you're any better than that. And about the I'd keep one eye open if I were you part, It was sarcastic. You two make me look like a Gangster or worse lol.
Old 01/30/2010, 08:29   #15

Quote:
Wait, this is a forum.
Teachers can say Bullshit, they should give an example, just like moderators. We all use words like Bullshit I guess, and I'm not a moderator yet, and I've seen you use words like those many times so don't claim you're any better than that. And about the I'd keep one eye open if I were you part, It was sarcastic. You two make me look like a Gangster or worse lol.
Bolded what I want to point out.
Yeah you aren't a moderator but your behavior(s) will make the decision.
You are applying to be a moderator so therefore you must act as an aspiring moderator should.
And really?
I don't really ever curse, irl or in forums.
So please point out these MANY times I've used these words.
You keep on supporting my no vote with every response you give.
Thanks
1 User