Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Silkroad Online]

Discussion on Application [Silkroad Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Application [Silkroad Online]

Moderator Application in the Private/Foreign Sro Section

Dear Staff & Community,

it's hard to explain the reason, why i am trying to rejoin the staff, but it's just that i miss doing what i did and i think, sro section could still need somebody with experience to chip in.

*About Me:
My Name is Stephen, I'm 23 i'm doing my Masters Degree in "Bioinformatik" (should be biotech in english, not necessarily sure about it, tho), i've been playing silkroad ever since the beginning and been modding the section a few years ago, but became inactive for various reasons. Anyways: I'm back and it kinda feels like i wanna be doing what i did once before. I'm a fun guy to talk with, i guess and am pretty familiar with the sro scene. Apart from that i love skateboarding and for some unknown reason : playing league.
Time will be needed to prove i'll be active again, but trust me, i'll start filing those reports just in time.

* Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...):
Only Skype. It's in my profile.

*Why do I want to be a moderator?
I just think the section could need some help and i enjoyed doing the job back in the days. So yea.. I just thought I'd apply again.

* How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?
I modded it for a while and am actively reading it again and posting from time to time. But I always used to be a silent reader. And i played that game for too many years. And started over a couple of weeks ago.

* Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?

Yup. Finally.. Yes i do, didn't have for way too long.

* Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?

Compare * How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?

* Are you able to handle questions and questioners of wich you think that they are very stupid?
Yes, because everybody is sometimes kinda newb, and without people helping you couldn't acquire more knowledge.And doesn't everybody ask sometimes a more or less unneccessary/stupid question?

* Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?

Off course , NOT. Just kidding, yes i do think so, we do live an equal society, so everybody should be treated equally, and i like to treat people nice.
Also religions,skin tone or other stuff shouldn't be a reason to discriminate somebody. All in all there is NOT A SINGLE to discriminate something. Everybody has different points of view, that's what makes us individual and special.

* Did you ever operate as a moderator before?

Yup, Consoles, Browsergames and Silkroad Section in here.

*Prove i was mod:

Sorry for pretty much copy pasting the application, but hey... it was working once before, so why not try again?

I hope to get reasoned feedback, kind regards,

Yo123
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/18/2016, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 200/1/1
Received Thanks: 1,006
I like Reading this Application

From me the Second yes!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sorry but first, there are already 4 moderators in this secrion so mo need to get more mods. And i'm not sure if this is seriously, i mean i don't think that someone will write "lol" or "yup" or "just kidding" in a application (even though it's just a forum) but you know what I mean. Because you already worked as a mod i say yes. Because i think you got many experience with that shet. Good luck bra
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2016, 21:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariαnα View Post
Sorry but first, there are already 4 moderators in this secrion so mo need to get more mods. And i'm not sure if this is seriously, i mean i don't think that someone will write "lol" or "yup" or "just kidding" in a application (even though it's just a forum) but you know what I mean. Because you already worked as a mod i say yes. Because i think you got many experience with that shet. Good luck bra
Got your point, but I'm actually taking this seriously and writing this down the way I am. There is no point in trying to be someone I am not. Being a person of authority does not mean to exclude that vocab. I can be super serious when it's needed, but I don't wanna try to pretend to be someone else while applying. Hope you are getting my point, too. Much appreciation for your upvote anyways!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 00:27   #5

I'm just gonna say yes ,I like your attitude , we could use some fun in this dieing section!
Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 01:10   #6

elite*gold: 10
You would have my yes but i cannot decide that hehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 02:12   #7

hell yea, he was good, back when sro wasnt a mess
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 12:22   #8

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Yes,Yes and Yes.
It's great to have back a mod who understands how does sro section work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 19:56   #9

elite*gold: 20

He was a good boy back in the old naughty days.
It's a yes from me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 20:54   #10

elite*gold: 122
course why not, yes!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 20:54   #11

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Obviously yes, has been a mod in the past and it was awesome when he was one. And silk is a big enough of a section to have an extra mod.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 21:56   #12

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
A yes from me aswell, but i don't think 5 moderators are needed..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2016, 21:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX View Post
A yes from me aswell, but i don't think 5 moderators are needed..
Good Backups are never wrong
Old 06/20/2016, 10:11   #14
Trade Restricted

Yes from me seems friendly enough also have enough experience for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2016, 16:14   #15

Yes for sure, good luck mate.