Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application Form [Gunz]

Discussion on Application Form [Gunz] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Application Form [Gunz]

ICQ # : 558978944

Email:

Why do I want to be a moderator?

Who doesn't I'd say its because of my love for elitepvpers, I've been with this community since 2007 and I truly love it.
I would like to be a moderator of the Gunz online server because I've ran a Gunz online private server with a gaming company before. I've also been running Maple story and Conquer online servers for a number of years. If I was a moderator, I would cut down on the amount of spam and flaming in the Gunz online section, I am capable of solving problems I've learnt languages such as : C#, VB, JS, HTML, PHP, CSS and a few others. There isn't much that I cannot solve. And I'm always willing to take the time out of my day to check the forums as frequently as I can.
The Gunz online section isn't out of hand but they are getting away with allot, most of the servers advertised have no link back to elitepvpers.

Every website I have made, I've included a link back to elitepvpers.

How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ?

I have been in a team for about 3 years now which has been doing game servers for, Gunz Online, Maple Story, Conquer Online, Cabal Online, A3, and Skill Road
I've helped in coding most of these servers, and did the main coding for the Conquer online, and Gunz Online server.
I have an outstanding knowledge about them, to attend every and any person who need assistance.

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?
Time? I got more than enough time. I've been home allot ever so lately working on my bot, which I will be releasing here. Like said before I'll make sure checking the forums be a necessity in my life, just like brushing my teeth
This isn't a problem for me because I'll be doing something I love.

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application?

Yes, yes I have. I have analyzed this section and I've already jotted down what it needs.
I've tried to tidy things up, but what is a man without power?

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of wich you think that they are very stupid?

I've been handling stupid questions all my life. I've been tutoring some friends at school, and boy did they ask the sillies questions. No one is perfect is my motto. I'll make sure I answer ever question that is before me. I give you my word.

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?

Yes I can.
Sometimes we all can loose control. But with a tittle like elitepvpers MOD, I'd be sure to be the politest, and most intriguing young man you'd ever meet

Did you ever operate as a moderator before?

Yes I've been a moderator in a total of 6 times.

Updated
I'm a moderator in school now

Extra info/Free Style:

Well my name is Michael if you didn't know by now
I'm 18 years old and a quite talented young man if I may add. I've been programming for awhile now and I am really enjoying it.

I will not lie to you yes I've been infracted, and yes I'm still submiting my application

I may have been infracted because of a reason such as flaming that is the way the mod sees it, I totally agree with him I did go out of line with my words.
(I am not a flamer, and reasons that I've been infracted I've already apologized. I've never received an infraction for posting viruses ect.)
We all have our opinion but the way we state it could be disrespectful.
But at the end of the day I call it speaking the truth.
And I think there isn't anything better than a honest moderator.

I think we all need a second chance.

Lien: I am Catholic. I find lien immature and quite stupid. I will not lie in any case of an infraction miss-hap.
Spare the rod spoil the child.

What will I do for the Gunz online section?

I will make sure there is no unnecessary flaming.
I will make sure there will be no virus posting.
I will make sure there will be no spamming.
I shall infract any one who violates any of our forum rules.
I shall go out of my way to check the forums at least 3 to 4 times a day.
I'll give a verbal warning to any thread without a link back to elitepvpers stating i will close the thread in xxx of days if a link back isn't available.
I will always tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
I will provide more than enough to wise, and dull questions.

As you can see allot of hacks, and bots are released here. I will take time out to provide a virus scan, analyze the hack too see if its safe, and warn users of a potential threat.

Guides?
This section seems to be lacking some guides. I've already started on a few guides on setting up, and adding custom items to your gunz online server.

My statistics
These I really think shouldn't matter
This account is a new account but I've been here at elitepvpers from 2007, I will be posting a message on my next account saying that "I'm Zion~"

Post counts, yes my post counts are low. But now I'm not fairly active. I'm on elitepvpers for many hours a day.
I'm not one to post unless there is something too say. But don't let this fool you, I'm always reading I read every single post.

My thanks, I think this is very good I've only just started a few weeks ago and gotten 40+ thanks

Suggestions:
As many of you know, Gunz is one of the top MMO games you can find. Our gunz section needs some work. If they are implemented I can ensure you the gunz section would be a very busy place. By organizing the forums it makes the user more comfortable in what they are doing.

We can do this by adding such forums too the gunz online section:
Gunz Main - Discussions / Questions
Gunz Crosshairs
Gunz Guides & Tutorials
Gunz Exploits, Hacks & Tools
& Maybe a Gunz Programming section.

Now to be honest the forums is in such a bad location. Most users never go that far down, and even if they do it isn't that easy to spot. Its between many words.

I suggest moving the Gunz forums up, maybe under Cabal Online, or anywhere to be honest.
This will attract many members to the forums, Gunz is a fun game. I really hope my suggestions are implemented.

@Lowfyr Thank you for letting me use your forum rank images, you are a very kind person.

Before you leave a comment read my free style section.

Thank you for your time
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/06/2009, 05:30   #2

zions more then qualified for the position.
Old 09/06/2009, 05:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm Zion
Old 09/06/2009, 05:36   #4

Zion~ has helped me multiple times. Trying to teach me how to butterfly appropriately, showing me how to set up a server, amongst numerous other things. I definitely support him becoming a mod.
Old 09/06/2009, 05:38   #5

Thanks allot for the positive feedback.
Old 09/06/2009, 05:42   #6

MAKE HIM MOD, HE DESERVS IT ! ;D
Old 09/06/2009, 05:47   #7

im to tired to be typing much but good job with what you are doing
Old 09/06/2009, 05:47   #8

I think Zion~ does deservs to be MOD
Old 09/06/2009, 05:47   #9

yes michael as mod
Old 09/06/2009, 05:59   #10

elite*gold: 44
Post [+]
Date [-]

Attitude Toward Other's [-]
You show no class as to respecting people assuming that no matter what they say you will become moderator...
That sir is a Huge step back.
Vote [No]
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2009, 05:59   #11

*Edit* He apologized

[Yes] For me
Old 09/06/2009, 06:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
I say No because you never have Anything positive to say everytime i see you post in the conquer online section it is always putting someone down Or calling them newb

*Refering to the andrea post*
You can ask her for your self. I aplogized to her, and she accepted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205
I still think your awesome.
-Application format [+]
- Post Count [-]
-Thank's count [-]
-Positive Feedback's [+]
Vote [No]
You went from a Yes to a No.
No fair.

Thansk allot for the feed back it is greatly appreciated.
Like I've said before.
I fairly post but I'm always watching. I'm the eye in the sky
Old 09/06/2009, 06:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
You can ask her for your self. I aplogized to her, and she accepted it.

You went from a Yes to a No.
No fair.

Thansk allot for the feed back it is greatly appreciated.
Like I've said before.
I fairly post but I'm always watching. I'm the eye in the sky
Im sorry, i was looking at someone elses ^^.
I'd say yes because of your good post and helpfull.
But sincierly, at least 300post would be good.
Other than that thank's count is not really a requierd, just the post + join date to see if your active enough.
Old 09/06/2009, 06:42   #14

I wanted a yes from you so bad
Oh well.
I've been here since 2007, and if you read my application you would see that this is a new acc and that I'm very active.

Hopefully I can get my post count to 300 soon.
Old 09/06/2009, 07:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
I wanted a yes from you so bad
Oh well.
I've been here since 2007, and if you read my application you would see that this is a new acc and that I'm very active.

Hopefully I can get my post count to 300 soon.
i did read your application and i did see it all, but that does not mean anything to the admins. Either your join date on the account your applying is exact 3months old, or pretty much they might not add you. Anyways like i said, gunz needs a mod so you will prob get added.
Closed Thread