The reason I decided to apply as a Moderator is to help Moderator .Walker, his been inactive lately
because of his assignments and projects in school, I Want to help the members in Soldier Front/Special Force Section
Since almost 80% of threads and posts in Soldier Front/Special Force Section have malware/virus
Some members have downloaded the malware/virus and I want to help them clean the malware/virus in their PC
Also I want to study and make hacks in Soldier Front/Special Force Section so I'll give the members in Soldier Front/Special Force Section
Some clean hacks and working hacks.
Experiece with the subject:
I've been playing Soldier Front/Special Force for 2 years I stopped for a while but now I'm playing Soldier Front/Special Force again
And I think I can update the members in Soldier Front/Special Force Section and warn them if theres someone
abusing hacks.
Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position:
Yes, I know I cant really answer all of their questions but I will do my best to give the answer to them also
I think everyone in Soldier Front/Special Force Section is Smart theres no such thing as "Stupid" for me
Everybody is SMART.
Experience as a moderator:
I've been a moderator a lot of times but I gave up my position for this Application
Some forums have been quite good when I became a moderator but I gotta leave
for Elitepvpers (Elitepvpers is my Home).
-A text of my own-
What can you do for Elitepvpers:
I can help Elitepvpers, I want to help Elitepvpers especially Soldier Front/Special Force Section theres
a lot of spam and malwares in Soldier Front/Special Force Section I can really help Elitepvpers since
I do Home study.
Question: Why are your posts so low?
Answer: To be honest I was lazy posting stuffs but I do report spammers and I'll try my best to post more.
I do not get why you people say this, being that member or not, the user who made the application has a different name, anyone could claim to be any other member...
But the point of the feedback (acceptance or deniance) doesn't have to be based on that, it must be based on previous posts, quality of them, and many others coming from the user who applied.
Now to the topic.
Your application seems nice, I am not of the ones who like applications being question/answer though, but it seems really complete, still a little short in my eyes.
Reading through many of your posts, I have to say no, simply because some seem to be simply for getting your post count up, plus this post is totally unnecessary:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.S
Support my Moderator app:
Thanks!
And some of the other posts I am talking about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.S
I miss Sarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.S
Long time no Post =) I miss e*pvp.
Don't take it personal as it isn't but this is the kind of things that are taken into account while choosing a new staff member; on this account, at least, I have to say NO because I know your work (if you are ~SarahX23~) and on that account you were really helpful, unlike on this one.
I do not get why you people say this, being that member or not, the user who made the application has a different name, anyone could claim to be any other member...
But the point of the feedback (acceptance or deniance) doesn't have to be based on that, it must be based on previous posts, quality of them, and many others coming from the user who applied.
Now to the topic.
Your application seems nice, I am not of the ones who like applications being question/answer though, but it seems really complete, still a little short in my eyes.
Reading through many of your posts, I have to say no, simply because some seem to be simply for getting your post count up, plus this post is totally unnecessary:
And some of the other posts I am talking about:
Don't take it personal as it isn't but this is the kind of things that are taken into account while choosing a new staff member; on this account, at least, I have to say NO because I know your work (if you are ~SarahX23~) and on that account you were really helpful, unlike on this one.
That is the point, saying yes just if the user is another user doesn't make sense as you must support the user who is applying, in this case P.I.S not ~SarahX23~
Yet, good luck with the application, I might say no, but I see that .Walker supports you, so if he needs the help, thats another case
Your application is okay I guess, not really convincing though. Also, there are several typos and you should never, ever center continuous text, as it will ruin readability.
Judging from your posts I'm gonna have to give you a definite no. I don't really see that many useful posts, more importantly there are dozens and dozens of posts that merely contain "#Requesting for thread closure". Not only are these obsolete, but also an obvious violation of the general board rules which explicitly state:
Quote:
posts which only contain terms like "#reported/#closerequest" etc., without being constructive are considered spam (punishment accordingly)
P.S.: Excuse me for raising the question, but who exactly is this ~SarahX23~ character?
is/was a member from Grand Chase section, mostly one of the team of users who dedicated to create free Signatures/Avatars on this thread:
And pretty much a helpful member (overall), whom, as you can see by the link to his/her (I personally thought it was a girl according to the username) is not pretty active anymore.