I am submitting an application form to be a moderator in the section Cabal Online.
Question->Why do I want to be moderator? Answer:I want to be a moderator because first of all i have interest in it, I want to help the Elitepvpers community more. If i were to be a moderator, I can help the community even more than now.
Question->How much experience do I have with Cabal? Answer:I have been playing Cabal Online for 2 years, this is a quite well-known game. I have been playing on few different Cabals, but i am trying out the new CabalSEA at the moment. I have quite a lot of experience about it.
Question->Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum? Answer:I have joined this forum since 2006, I spend at least few hours on here to check with the latest things here everyday. I am using the Net most of the time. I usually leave my IE opening on Elitepvpers to know the latest news about it and answering people's questions. I also have a lot of interest in this forum because the community does things very fast and accurate.
Question->Do I take part? Answer:I will definitely go to the Cabal section and CO2 section everytime i am on Elitepvpers. Once i am done with those two sections, i will surf around Elitepvpers on other section.
Question->Do I have a lot of patience?
Answer:I do have a lot of patience in talking, comunicating and other stuff. I just deal everything with patience.
Question->Can you act good in general with other human beings?
Answer:I comunicate well with people, I don't have problems interacting with others.
I try my best answering other's questions even if it's something i am inexperience about.
Question->Did I ever operate as an moderator before? Answer:Yes, i have experience in moderating. I had been a moderator on some forums. I also created few forums before and i have experience with Administration forum.
You wanna be a MOD?
- Signature rules -
- Width : not bigger than 300px
- hight : not bigger than 200px
- Size : not bigger than 300kb
- amount : 2 , but these may not be bigger than 300x200 combined (for expampe 2 banners with 150x100)
- no obscene themes and no flamings - not TOOO much text
oh yes ... i noticed you try to helped co2 while i was active on that game! and if my opinion is that important... i think cabal section need more mods coz a lot of new comers in there and they keep on coming and the bad thing is ... well.. yall know what i mean!! but so far stigma is doing good so far!! so good luck to you yaoyeng!
Application Form [Cabal] 08/05/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 1 Replies Hi everyone i decided that i want to be a moderator.
YM: alexxwizzard
Email: [email protected]
Age: 17
Why do you want to be moderator?
Application Form [Cabal] 05/31/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 5 Replies i will apply as a moderator in cabal section.
Ok my join date isn't good but i am very active for it.
i was posting a little too much in off-topic but now i am posting in cabal section more than other sections here on this forum.
Name: Simon
Languages: Slovenian,English and German(ich kann perfect deutsch sprechen aber schreiben nicht so gut)
Age: 16(i will be 17 at 24th July)
Application Form [Cabal] 06/23/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 23 Replies Hello everybody. My name is John, im 20 years old, and im a Cabal player since 2007. Im a really active user on this section, and i can be very useful (im 24/7 online).
I know everything about Cabal Online, also im working on a new P. Server. Well, here we go.
- ICQ UIN:
I dont have ICQ
- eMail:
Application Form[Cabal] 06/12/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 9 Replies E-Mail:[email protected]
Age:16
I am submitting an application form to be a moderator in the section Cabal Online.
Question->Why do I want to be moderator?
Answer:Because i want to help new member. When i will become a Moderator i could help more than now.
Question->How much experience do I have with Cabal?
Answer:I am playing Cabal cince 5 years. I am leading a guild in Cabal Eu. At the moment i am searching a cabal private server.
Application Form [Cabal] 06/10/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 13 Replies - eMail: [email protected]
- Age: 26
- Why do you want to be moderator?
~> As I always do,I want to help new comers in things like how to manage and fix their PC if they have troubles with it..
- How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?
~> well,its just like an I.T. job(mostly 80% of it are computer related,other 20% were logical) and i've been an I.T. tachnician for 2yrs now and a database manager for 6 months a programmer for...