Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Hyper Scape Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✔️⭐Genesis - Hyper Scape Aimbot/Triggerbot [Mod Menu]⭐✔️

Discussion on ✔️⭐Genesis - Hyper Scape Aimbot/Triggerbot [Mod Menu]⭐✔️ within the Hyper Scape Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 385
✔️⭐Genesis - Hyper Scape Aimbot/Triggerbot [Mod Menu]⭐✔️

Genesis Menu
Showcase video (v1.0)
New Video ! [v1.1]
Quote:
*This tool is fully external & not messing with anything related to the game memory, it's made to get a good advantage over others & for those who want to stay safe.*
Full Features List:

On of the first matches result xD

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2020, 00:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by damionfortnite View Post
30 xD 100 xD
If people want to pay $35 for a basic pixelbot, let em.
Old 07/04/2020, 08:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That menu brings back some good Apex King memories.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2020, 21:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

At the state this Genesis aimbot/triggerbot is i wouldn't not recommend purchasing it.

Aimbot 1/10
triggerbot 1/10

The tracking for the aim bot is horrendous. Hard lock looses its tracking as soon as the enemy jumps (wich is almost every second).

Another issue (they are aware of it) is that when selecting what part the aim bot targets (mainly the head) the instant you do get a head shot the aim bot tracks the red damage numbers that show up above the head of the enemy and your shooting at nothing at that point.

Point being i wouldn't recommend this product because i couldn't even call this an aimbot at this point its more so just a half functioning tracker at best
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/05/2020, 00:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox13371 View Post
At the state this Genesis aimbot/triggerbot is i wouldn't not recommend purchasing it.

Aimbot 1/10
triggerbot 1/10

The tracking for the aim bot is horrendous. Hard lock looses its tracking as soon as the enemy jumps (wich is almost every second).

Another issue (they are aware of it) is that when selecting what part the aim bot targets (mainly the head) the instant you do get a head shot the aim bot tracks the red damage numbers that show up above the head of the enemy and your shooting at nothing at that point.

Point being i wouldn't recommend this product because i couldn't even call this an aimbot at this point its more so just a half functioning tracker at best
Thank you for your review but I think you took it way way too far.
I’ve been doing pixelbots also for few more games and when this game came out the project was already full ready, the whole menu is fully customizable for your needs, if you don’t take the time to get yourself the config to work properly then yeah you will have shitty experience with it.

Also for the headshot part, it’s a pixelbot after all and that red disturb.
You got 2 options, 1) use aim only at X and then u can control the Y aiming yourself, 2) lower the head offsets to aim to neck and then u good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljumperke View Post
I use this since yesterday. First I would like to mention that the devs are very polite and helpfull. But I would also advice to not buy in the state of it now.

As said above me —> Aimbot is not actually usefull on anything else then the sniper. You hit a headshot and it fucks up rendering it not usefull.

People very close by will be fine for headshots but problem I mentioned above will occur ALOT. And if you use on a person further down from you(20m+) it will aim at legs instead of head or top chest ..

I would also like to mention this can only be used in windowed mode which is also not really nice. ( this will probably get fixed?)

Its a work in progress I would say but with some time this will hopefully improve.
Gave the solutions for the headshot above ^
Till the game gives us the option to kick the damage feed it’s a bit of a issue but not what stops u from dropping kills they for sure.
I’ve been playing with it since the release and it’s great, Cule dropped 18 kills on his first rounds with it.
Also for far away when using headbone with slight change for offsets it actually works perfectly fine.
And about windowed mode, sadly the game borderless is literally same as fullscreen and you can’t see the overlay there, so unless they change it we stuck on windowed, don’t forget it’s fully external cheat
Old 07/05/2020, 01:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[QUOTE=s0ZNIz;38251018]Thank you for your review but I think you took it way way too far.
I’ve been doing pixelbots also for few more games and when this game came out the project was already full ready, the whole menu is fully customizable for your needs, if you don’t take the time to get yourself the config to work properly then yeah you will have ****** experience with it.

Also for the headshot part, it’s a pixelbot after all and that red disturb.
You got 2 options, 1) use aim only at X and then u can control the Y aiming yourself, 2) lower the head offsets to aim to neck and then u good.

Ok so first of all i spent hours "customizing" the "aimbot" and also spoke to your own staff about it (c.e.o) and the only solution they could come up with didn't work what so ever (changing the speed of the aimbot) later to just be told that aka "it works fine for me" according to your staff.

So i took it upon myself to talk to 2 others about the aimbot related issues and to no surprise they were having the same issues and had no solution iether.

and yes i tried the use aim only at X and adjusting the Y aiming myself. Let me says this 1 more time "The main issue is the tracking" it's horrid, the moment the enemy moves or jumps wich is constantly happening you loose your tracking and hard lock, it's actually easier to manually aim and just play the game normally. I have been using hacks/cheats/bots for over 17 years and give honest reviews. If your product was functioning properly regardless of settings i would not be here.

All in all yes the staff was polite but failed to produce a valid solution after hours of going through different types of configurations. Not to mention the triggerbot barely functions at all.

What you have is a at bestis a minimally functioning pixel bot that at best works as a tracker for the price of 30 USD. So on that note you dont have a product that works as advertised and thus my review...

Again my review isnt to bash you or your work.. Its to warn others from spending their hard earned money on a product that basically doesn't function what so ever.

But if people want to spend their money to see it for themselves than give it a go.

Its a reply not spam, there is a difference.
Old 07/05/2020, 01:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox13371 View Post

Ok so first of all i spent hours "customizing" the "aimbot" and also spoke to your own staff about it (c.e.o) and the only solution they could come up with didn't work what so ever (changing the speed of the aimbot) later to just be told that aka "it works fine for me" according to your staff.

So i took it upon myself to talk to 2 others about the aimbot related issues and to no surprise they were having the same issues and had no solution iether.

All in all yes the staff was polite but failed to produce a valid solution after hours of going through different types of configurations. Not to mention the triggerbot barely functions at all.

What you have is a at best minimally functions pixel bot that at best works as a tracker for the price of 30 USD. So on that note you dont have a product that works as advertised and thus my review...

Again my review isnt to bash you or your work.. Its to warn others from spending their hard earned money on a product that basically doesn't function what so ever.
Your opinion mate.
If you don’t like you don’t have to use, every feature that in the list works as intended.
For me the pixelbot is more than awesome as a legit cheat.
Tomorrow I will make myself a showcase video of only PvP kills from close & far
With both rifles and snipers.
There is always people that just don’t like the idea of a pixelbot
And comparing it to a memory bot which is not
Anyway have a good one tho, no need to keep spamming the thread

Edit for today (7/5/20)
-Added a fix for issue of headshots shots going up because of the damage markers.
Old 07/06/2020, 08:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Checked some of the other stuff you post and noticed someone got a bitcoin miner installed on their PC. No thanks ***** I'll stick to Opex
Old 07/06/2020, 11:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPlays View Post
Checked some of the other stuff you post and noticed someone got a bitcoin miner installed on their PC. No thanks ***** I'll stick to Opex
Well you better try to better read cause this guy was literally a dumb.
He had bitcoin miner file on his PC which he captured that his AV
then he had BELOW that the .rar of the cheat that was flagged as False positive.
and from that he assumed that my file is a miner

If you don't believe me you can go to that post and see yourself or add me to discord and i will show you analysis in live.
Old 07/06/2020, 13:14   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using this since release and at first this defo had some big issues in my opinion. I do have to say all of those have been resolved. They are using a temp fix for the red hitmarker which is very good.

Some people in the discord are just lazy and instantly want everything to work perfectly without setting some personal settings up.

I have maybe took an hour of my time setting everything up and I am dropping 15 kills or more everygame.

Conclusion --> If you want to dominate and are willing to maybe setup your personal settings for max 1 hour and then you are done forever, then buy this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2020, 08:24   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need to test before I decide to buy.
Old 07/12/2020, 20:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I forgot, but if the game is released already, does Genesis work right now?
Old 07/12/2020, 22:54   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
This product on another forum has some not so good posts. Are you the dev or a reseller?
Old 07/13/2020, 02:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3NamesUntaken View Post
I forgot, but if the game is released already, does Genesis work right now?
Yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
This product on another forum has some not so good posts. Are you the dev or a reseller?
I'm the dev of all my projects in my threads.

Hyper Scape is Officially release and Genesis is still fully undetected & working !
Old 07/13/2020, 09:33   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$30 is a bit too steep for something with somewhat bad reviews.
Maybe if you had 1 day or hourly keys I would be interested for testing purposes.

..and of course if that went well, I would buy a month.
Nonetheless, good luck with sales.

Tags
hyperscape aimbot