Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Hyper Scape Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✔️⭐Genesis - Hyper Scape Aimbot/Triggerbot [Mod Menu]⭐✔️

Discussion on ✔️⭐Genesis - Hyper Scape Aimbot/Triggerbot [Mod Menu]⭐✔️ within the Hyper Scape Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/16/2020, 17:15   #31

elite*gold: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by joenei1989 View Post
I only use products from their home, I was banned today, and Discord was removed,And I used a cheating program and the computer often went black,There is no forum management to stop him,sorry my English

Kinda hard to understand what you saying there, but some people got hit by a banwave today like we mentioned, and we already pushed a security update.
Cule also told you to redownload the latest loader.
Old 07/17/2020, 16:46   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought it yesterday morning , still waiting for my key , tried to contact support but nobody has answered
Old 07/17/2020, 19:55   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Some clarification.

1. Yes there was a ban that most of the users got hit with

2. Dev pushed update soon after and its working again

3. The seller is legit and the product does work, no scam here.

4. this is a pixel bot and requires some setup and knowledge of how they work to be used effectively, there are people who have got it to work VERY good, there is videos on the discord if you want to check it.

Ive only used it for a few days so im holding off on a proper review as i have a month to sort out some kinks.

5. the discord has its memes, but there is usually some people around to help and advise with configs, language barrier makes it difficult sometimes.

6. in terms of processing of orders, your mileage may differ, some people are waiting a while but my order was done in half an hour or so after paying.

7. spamming the dev with " I PAY WHERE HAK??? " every 60 seconds will NOT make your order process faster, Sending FEET pics to the dev however, Will.
Old 07/18/2020, 09:47   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last-Enemy View Post
detectable trash where you have to play more with the settings than the actual game, and even than it won't work as fine as you want to.

do not waste your time with this ****** pixelbot, if you want to cheat/hack just buy an injectable hack because there is no way that you are not going to be banned.
- banwave got me too
I mean if you dont know how to setup a pixel bot then why even bother buying this.

If you want to full cheese go ahead, but this is still decent for someone who doesnt want to spend 100$ a week on over priced cheese thats probably made by 1 dev and re sold to 50 other resellers on this site, FOR A FREE GAME.

Chillout kid, its a free game, bans mean sweet F ALL
Old 07/18/2020, 11:46   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
I mean if you dont know how to setup a pixel bot then why even bother buying this.

If you want to full cheese go ahead, but this is still decent for someone who doesnt want to spend 100$ a week on over priced cheese thats probably made by 1 dev and re sold to 50 other resellers on this site, FOR A FREE GAME.

Chillout kid, its a free game, bans mean sweet F ALL
Cmon dude, if you buy something for ~30 Euro you expect that this will work fine.
In the Disscord there are some patriots that try some new settings and also share them with others, but there is no "official good settings" you have spend your time with the settings.
I totaly understand that the game is f2p, i also do not care about the banned account because i knew that the day will come.
As i said, there literaly no chance of not going to be baned while using something.
Old 07/18/2020, 15:46   #36

New Video ! [v1.1]
Old 07/18/2020, 18:40   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 134/0/2
Undetected as of this posting? Does HyperScape bans HWID?
Old 07/18/2020, 19:05   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Yeah, i think so.
Just in case use a spoofer, spoof everything.
Old 07/18/2020, 19:12   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Yes, and well Hyper Scape using BattleEye so ofcourse
Probably not on first ban but using a spoofer is always good to protect your real HWID
Old 07/23/2020, 12:45   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The payment has been made for 24 hours, and the loader has not yet been received. . . ! After-sales support is too slow, right?
Old 08/18/2020, 15:10   #41

Genesis has been updated and fully working again.
Support all CPU's & GPU's !
Old 09/15/2020, 01:22   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a pixel bot and it is very low quality. Dont buy this and expect a miracle there. I bought it and was very unsatisfied. I expected an actual Working aimbot. The problem is that when you hit a target , the aimbot focus the red numbers and make your aim even worst. The aimbot is not even consistantly sticking on target when it is moving . I spent around 6 hours trying to fix IT and never were able too even after the staff helped me . They said it is Working perfectly but this Product is trash . Thats why the Price is low
Old 11/10/2020, 00:24   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NO HWID SPOOFER?

Tags
hyperscape aimbot