Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How is this game doing nowdays?

Discussion on How is this game doing nowdays? within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
How is this game doing nowdays?

Hello guys!

I didnt play this game in a very very long time, but im very curious how is this game holding up nowdays in 2020, is there any players who could run me trough how active it is, etc?

Old 05/30/2020, 06:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
I climbed from bronze to gold and didn't have to wait more than 5 mins for a ranked match in NA. games still interesting and active enough to continue playing

« [Free] Twinkie Heroes of the Storm Bot + Sources | - »

Similar Threads
any way to get k9 nasus nowdays
07/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys I wanted to know if there was anyway of getting the k9 riot nasus skin ??
Elementalist is a good choice nowdays?
12/10/2012 - Archlord - 11 Replies
As the tittle said, my question : Elementalist is a good choice nowdays? couz i wanna buy one. Its good for pve, pvp? Help me plz, ty : )
ELEMENTALIST nowdays
01/07/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hi all, since I started to play again archlord I realized that some changes were made in past year + . :confused: I have very old ele lvl 54 with 2 shuta's + karky, and full realm armor with some lvl 3 stones it took me ages to get those uniks. Atm I play with swash and im lvl 41 so far :rolleyes:, how ever I grind in CF to get some armor for a start. I read forum couple time and mainly topic is that now best classes are scion, zerk, sork, swash, ranger, ... :mad:
What works nowdays?
08/07/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I see alot of stuff in bots exploits ect... But what actually works nodays..? Personally im looking for Vac. But i noticed theres alot more checked some out and theres a few not working anymore..
is there any free working bot for cabal for nowdays ?
01/11/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi guys, i just wanted to know if there is any free, working cabal bot for current version of cabal ? thx