yes it's sure it's one of the weakest char atm but easy lvling, and it's important because if you are lvl 120 really quickly you will kill evry ppl who plays other "strong" races because they are lower lvl and they sucks at lvling. ( knight mainly, some strongs class are easy to lvl too)
Best/good choice for server 60/70/80/90 cap ? 05/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies I want to make private server for my old friends who play silkroad at the start of time. We want a server with 6/7/8/90 cap only.
VSRO is OK with some teak but I want to make a server 6/7/8/90 cap real not teak.
Best/good choice : ECSRO, BlackRogue, swSRO ?
Thanks !
ELEMENTALIST nowdays 01/07/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies Hi all,
since I started to play again archlord I realized that some changes were made in past year + . :confused:
I have very old ele lvl 54 with 2 shuta's + karky, and full realm armor with some lvl 3 stones it took me ages to get those uniks.
Atm I play with swash and im lvl 41 so far :rolleyes:, how ever I grind in CF to get some armor for a start.
I read forum couple time and mainly topic is that now best classes are scion, zerk, sork, swash, ranger, ... :mad:
Good choice to buy 9Dragons gold from www.*********** 03/07/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies Gameci.(om has been established for over 2 years. And they amass a lot of experience of sales. So they have excellent sales. :)It means that you can buy 9Dragons gold safely. Besides you may buy 9Dragon gold in 10-30 minutes because of their fast delivery. Especially, they provide reasonable price. Thus you can buy cheap 9Dragons gold. I have bought 9Dragons gold from it for several times and feel that it is a good net. :cool:So I just introduce you Gameci.(om to try to buy 9Dragons gold.