Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Twinkie HotS 2.0 Bot

Discussion on Twinkie HotS 2.0 Bot within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old 05/27/2017, 17:30   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I want to launch bot in my VM. But it has 1600x900 resolution. Will it work?
Felix_Baumgartner is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 02:30   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Changelog:

21.05.17
- Added new function to levelup heroes from list. Just enter name of hero you want to levelup, set how much games bot will play for this hero and push add button. Done! Bot will play for this hero (or few, if you will add another heroes).
- Added more statuses.
- Improved bypass function.
- Fixed small bugs.
- Get ready for big update (with maximum profitable routes and logics).
Hey doesn't seem to be working. The bot stays on screen: map not defined. What should I do?
I also don't have that blue edge around my screen.
ghesf is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 02:49   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghesf View Post
Hey doesn't seem to be working. The bot stays on screen: map not defined. What should I do?
Contact with me in skype or discord and we will solve all your problems
Trial version has not last updates and fixes.
I will update the trial in a few days.
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 04:15   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry, but if your monitor has 1360x768 or less - your game window will be resized to lower resolution by Windows OS automatically.
Bot can't play with game window lower then 1280x768.
For comfortable using bot you need monitor resolution greater then 1360x768.

this is my problem

icant change the resolution on windowed mode
xBlooding is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 04:43   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Contact with me in skype or discord and we will solve all your problems
Trial version has not last updates and fixes.
I will update the trial in a few days.
Hey the bot is stuck in "idling in menu" What should I do?
ghesf is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 10:05   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlooding View Post
Sorry, but if your monitor has 1360x768 or less - your game window will be resized to lower resolution by Windows OS automatically.
Bot can't play with game window lower then 1280x768.
For comfortable using bot you need monitor resolution greater then 1360x768.

this is my problem

icant change the resolution on windowed mode
Hmmm, maybe because you didn't read instructions inside?
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 10:35   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Really? And where you got my code sources to view this? Trial version without any randomization, yes. But in full version especially created function which uses randomization to look like humans.
So your trial version has no randomization?, be curious to see if your "full" version does, or if you have just added the proper loop to the trial version.

Also it's not hard to get the source from your bot.

If you have implemented randomization in your paid version then I take back my comment, but still advise not to use the free version then. And no I don't work for Blizzard, I am interested in a working bot, not one that just clicks on the right colors and specific points on the screen using a detected engine.
vraptor is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 11:19   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
@

Hey I'll contact you
ghesf is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 11:27   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghesf View Post
@

Hey I bought your full version but it's not working. Can you help
Like I said before - we can solve all your issues in my discord or skype.
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 11:33   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkieHotS View Post
Like I said before - we can solve all your issues in my discord or skype.
Ok I probably misread your instructions. Can you add me on discord and help me after.
ghesf is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 12:09   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vraptor View Post
So your trial version has no randomization?, be curious to see if your "full" version does, or if you have just added the proper loop to the trial version.

Also it's not hard to get the source from your bot.

If you have implemented randomization in your paid version then I take back my comment, but still advise not to use the free version then. And no I don't work for Blizzard, I am interested in a working bot, not one that just clicks on the right colors and specific points on the screen using a detected engine.
You can use free version as many times as you want and no one can detect you or something else. Possible way to detect you - if guys from blizz will find on your account around 500 games in a row without pauses.
For this case my full version has various randomization methods.

And about "easy to get sources" - yes, I don't crypt free version, so all who want can see what inside (but fools from nulled can't do this ).
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Old 05/29/2017, 21:35   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
oh now bot works well. it was my trouble. thank you
Don0vani is offline  
Old 05/30/2017, 02:08   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don0vani View Post
oh now bot works well. it was my trouble. thank you
You are welcome!
About 70% of new version done!
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Old 05/30/2017, 05:15   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
The trial just click start the game then detect the map and the side then click to the enemy core only ?
vamplre123 is offline  
Old 05/31/2017, 10:10   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamplre123 View Post
The trial just click start the game then detect the map and the side then click to the enemy core only ?
Yep, easy logic - a lot of exp&gold.
TwinkieHotS is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, heroes of the storm, hots


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Want to trade HotS US to HotS EU key
02/02/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
I have Heroes of the Storm US beta key. I want Heroes of the Storm EU beta key. reply to this thread if you are interested.
[Trading] Got US Hots ACC, looking for EU Hots ACC
10/13/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
got an US hots account and im looking for an EU hots account. pm me oder add me on skype: xmeddox1992 Möchte meinen US hots account gegen eine EU hots account tauschen. Bei interesse pm me oder einfach bei skype adden: xmeddox1992
[WTS] Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
08/17/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Sold.
Battle.net Keys: SC2/HOTS $25 ¤ SC2 + HOTS Bundle $40 ¤ D3 $35 ¤ Classics $10
01/24/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
StarCraft II: WoL - North American $25 StarCraft II: HotS (Pre-purchase) - North American $25 StarCraft II: WoL + HotS (Pre-purchase) Bundle - North American $45 Diablo III - Global (All regions) $35 WarCraft III: RoC / TFT $10 - Bundle $15



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.