Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] lf premades fast climbing to master (low rank now, silver 3)

Discussion on [EU] lf premades fast climbing to master (low rank now, silver 3) within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [EU] lf premades fast climbing to master (low rank now, silver 3)

Hello, I got back to this game after a few years and I'm looking for friendly and good players for FAST CLIMBING to MASTER (and maybe even long term playing together) currently silver 3 with 90%+ winrate in hots, dia 1 lol (peak master), was high plat in hots in 2016, with over 75% winrate. But this new ****** system got me placed in silver 3 and I'm looking for fast climbing since games take up to 30 min+ and it's really slow to climb even with 90%+ winrate. I'm looking for fast wins and rank push.

I play heal/ranged dps (malfurion 85%+ winrate, 10+KDA, I have double healing and HIGHEST damage in most silver 3 games). Lunara, orphea, jaina, valla etc. on very high micro and macro level.

I don't care about ur current rank, u can just play or smurf but pls be very good and friendly (I never flame, and I expect the same from you).

If you're interested add me on discord: polizei#5560

Tags
fast climb master, hots, looking for group, premade, smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CF EU LOW ACC (min. rank >Master Sergeant 1 / max rank >Master Sergeant 6)
04/17/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
CF EU LOW ACC (min. rank >Master Sergeant 1 / max rank >Master Sergeant 6) No needed VIP No needed RP - Weapons Only ACC with Master Sergeant Rank (Neeaded Username / Password / Email)!!!!! Paypal 5-10 euro Max. !!!!
[Buying] Buying boost from Silver to Gold, ranking with 4 premades
02/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a boost from Silver III to Gold V. We are going to play with 3-4 premades depending on who's online. We need someone that has the ability and proof of the fact that he can boost or carry us there. The reason we need 1 person to do multiple accounts is to split costs. I don't see any other thing than advantages so if you're a booster, the boosting should happen even faster since we're not bad players. (We just don't want a noob AFK or feeder every time we play...
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[S] NA Low low low low Account
12/05/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Liebe Community, Ich suche einen NA Low Acc der wenn es geht noch nichts hat .... den ich suche schon seit langen einen wo ich ohne IP changer spielen kann denn bis jetzt habe ich immer um die 500 ping :(. Und ein Freund hat mich hier auf euer Forum gebracht und gesagt das hier ein paar nette Leute sind die vll. einen Low Account schenken würden mit email SA usw... Wäre sehr nett wenn wer einen hätte den ich suche schon seit 5 Monaten einen ;( . Naja danke für die Aufmerksamkeit und...
New DuoQ Stream with low elo players climbing up the ladder of success
10/20/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey everyone! We are new duo-partners, climbing that ELO ladder. Our ELO is ~1060 and it's still increasing. We've improved our skills, since the day we met. In this stream, you'll be shown what it's like, defeating opponents in ELO hell. Musiqq is from germany and RoedLaks from denmark. We're playing duo on the bot lane, with Musiqq as the AD carry and RoedLaks as the support. Our win/loss ratio is: 10 : 2. We hope you guys will enjoy the stream, cause we sure will.