Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HEROES BOOSTING

Discussion on HEROES BOOSTING within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HEROES BOOSTING

HI all, i'm a private booster on heroes of the storm , i do all the boost u want just for money, for more info send me e-mail or add me on skype diavolo6002

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hero & team leagues Rank Boosting / Leveling Account & Heroes / MMR Boosting / Coachi
07/21/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
1. Assistance in obtaining the required rank in the hero & team leagues. 2. Assistance with account & heroes leveling. 3. Coaching. Basic differences between HotS and other games of this genre. How to start play with or without expirience and which heroes should pick depends on that. In depth sight on game/heroes mechanics and strategy on maps and much useful tricks! About: Previosly player of professional HotS team. Playing since closed alpha-test, more than 6000 games, rank 1 hero and...