Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GitGud, Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Rank Boosting/Gold Farming/Coaching

Discussion on GitGud, Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Rank Boosting/Gold Farming/Coaching within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GitGud, Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Rank Boosting/Gold Farming/Coaching

Hi, we are a group of TOP 200 EU players, currently in GM/Master leagues.
We offer fast and efficient boosting with guaranteed results on EU servers.

If you are:
Stuck in MMR hell
Want to jump up the Hero League ladder
Leveling a new account or a certain hero for that elusive portrait
Wish to have more gold for a new hero/skin/mount
Or simply want to get better at HOTS through efficient coaching

We are the right service for you, providing all of the above mentioned services on extremely low prices.

Services:
-Gold farming
-Hero League/MMR boosting
-Placement matches
-Leveling
-Coaching

Prices:

Coaching: 15€ Per Hour
Placements: 30€
Bronze league: 6€ Per Division
Silver league: 7€ Per Division
Gold league: 8€ Per Division
Platinum league: 10€ Per Division
Diamond league: 20€ Per Division
Diamond 1 to Master: 50€
Master to Grandmaster: 175€ (depends on the points needed)

For any possible questions, orders, or anything else, you can contact us on skype at any time of day or night.
Old 01/04/2017, 19:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Some of the feedback:

Reasoning: Thanks again i will let you know if I need more

FrankU: Thanks for getting me out of gold

Piltz: Thanks for the placements

We are ready for new customers!