Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LEVEL 40 HOTS ACCOUNT WITH AMAZING AND UNIQUE STUFF

Discussion on WTS LEVEL 40 HOTS ACCOUNT WITH AMAZING AND UNIQUE STUFF within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LEVEL 40 HOTS ACCOUNT WITH AMAZING AND UNIQUE STUFF

Hey guys I want to sell my level 40 HOTS account because I dont play the game anymore ! The account has like 25+ Champs some UNIQUE stuff like Alpha,Beta Icons and the Alpha Pony where you could only obtain if you bought something in the Alpha ! The Account has 1 skin: Zargul samurai skin !

The Account is currently unranked !

I would like to have 30 euro via paypal !

I can go first or trade via middleman if sellers TBM is high !
Old 04/21/2016, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Bump

#Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Hearthstone rly good account or HOTS level 40 account for EUW level 30 Account !
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! I WTT my hearthstone Account with rly good decks and cards I have like 8 legendaries on the acc like drboom,antonidas,black knight,malygos,alexstrasza etc. Or my HOTS Account level 40 with many champs and 1 skin and really rare icons+mounts ! All I want is an decent level 30 EUW/EUNE Account ! I can go first if you have good TBM or we can use middleman for sure !
[Trading] BNet - Diablo 3 RoS (a lot of stuff), HotS (a lot of stuff), HS for EU-West account
11/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Contact vis Skype: contact.ghetto HotS: - Rank 3 - 2.8k mmr (hotslogs) - 28 heroes; 10,5k gold - Alpha Account; Heroes: Anubarak, Arthas, Chen, Diablo, ETC, Falstad, Illidian, Jaina,
[Trading] BNet - Diablo 3 RoS (a lot of stuff), HotS (a lot of stuff), HS for EU-West account
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact vis Skype: munyus15 HotS: - Rank 3 - 2.8k mmr (hotslogs) - 28 heroes; 10,5k gold - Alpha Account; Heroes: Anubarak, Arthas, Chen, Diablo, ETC, Falstad, Illidian, Jaina,
[Trading] BNet w/ Diablo 3 RoS, HotS (a lot of stuff) for LoL account
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Details of account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/heroes-storm-tra ding/3904728-hots-28-heroes-rank-3-diablo-3-ros-60 0-non-ladder-paragon-hs-rank-6-mecha-mage.html#pos t33244885 Contact via Skype: munyus15
[Selling] AMAZING DIAMOND ACCOUNT (LOTS OF RARE SKINS + OTHER STUFF)
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond Account EUW 140+ SKINS + ALL CHAMPIONS RARE ACCOUNT! | eBay