Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone + Diablo 3 + Heroes of the storm

Discussion on Hearthstone + Diablo 3 + Heroes of the storm within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone + Diablo 3 + Heroes of the storm

Hello guys,
Im selling Battle.net account with 1,20 euro left on it.

Hearthstone: So many very rare cards,dragons,gold cards and etc i forget them
from a couple of time im not playing but i gave more than 100-120 euro for decks.(Last i was 6 or 7 rank i think)

Diablo 3:Couple of good champs with good items.I bought the game before years + expansion.

Heroes Of The Storm: Couple of skins there.

I'm selling the account for money (very cheap (paypal)) or skins,keys in CS:GO (Counter-Strike Global Offensive)

You will not loose,i will sell the account for very cheap price im not playing anymore.

For more information please pm in this topic or in skype: ognenia.karib

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone + Diablo 3 + Heroes of the storm
04/13/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Im selling Battle.net account with 1,20 euro left on it. Hearthstone: So many very rare cards,dragons,gold cards and etc i forget them from a couple of time im not playing but i gave more than 100-120 euro for decks.(Last i was 6 or 7 rank i think) Diablo 3:Couple of good champs with good items.I bought the game before years + expansion. Heroes Of The Storm: Couple of skins there.
[Selling] Hearthstone , Heroes of the storm and WoD Deluxe Edition
10/14/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys , as the title say i want to sell my battlenet account because i am not playing it anymore.. info's : Wod deluxe edition : Troll mage level 91 : Enchanting : 600 Tailoring : 600 First Aid : 600 Archaeology : 600 Cooking : 600 Mounts : 87
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm Beta Account + Hearthstone
02/12/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell Hearoes of the Storm and Heartstone account. Let me know on skype : balata.vojtech Or e-mail : [email protected]
[Selling] Level 100 DK - Itemlevel 620 (675 PvP) | Hearthstone + Heroes of the Storm
11/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WoW Account Level 100 Todesritter | Hearthstone + Heroes of the Storm Zugang | eBay Hiermit möchte ich meinen Battle.net Account verkaufen. Er beinhaltet World of Warcraft mit allen Addons (einschließlich Warlords of Dreanor). Es gibt einen Charakter und zwar einen Level 100 Todesritter. - Komplettes Itemlevel 620 Set (skaliert im PvP auf 675) (das neuste Set für Ehrenpunkte) Zusätzlich bietet der Battle.net Account Zugang zur Alpha von Hearthstone und Heroes of the Storm.
Verkaufe Battle.Net Acc ( WoD ; Diablo 3 ; Hearthstone ; Heroes of the Storm
10/19/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, wie im Titel schon erwähnt , biete ich einen Battle.net Account mit WoW WoD ; 3 x 90er Hunter, Warri und DK Viele Erfolgspunkte, und Viele Mounts , darunter TCG Mount. D3 Acc. ; Paragon 200+ ; DH ; WD ; Mage , max lvl mit einigen netten gegenständen, außerdem die Flügel von der Collectors Edition (glaub ich) und die Kriegshymnenstandarte. Hearthstone ; Ein paar Decks und viele Karten.