Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HotS Accounts 5€

Discussion on HotS Accounts 5€ within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HotS Accounts 5€

Hello,

I have 10 random created HotS accounts that i don't want for anything. I created them when i was at alpha phase. You can change everything.

I just sell it for 5€. I won't accept paypal. Skrill/PSC/Net.

Best regards,
Old 02/20/2015, 14:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

:^) date created today, date when the nvidia free keys giveaway came out: today
Old 02/20/2015, 14:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iXantro View Post
:^) date created today, date when the nvidia free keys giveaway came out: today
They are not from Nvidia giveaway and i have a bunch of them also. I got a lot of them when i was on alpha phase and they did a giveaway to those who were lvl 40 and so I can proof and show to any buyer a screenshot from the mail with the day i received it (@Skype @TeamViewer) so yeah, nice try :^).

bump

bump

bumpa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro
02/15/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro each. PM on Skype - Machiaweliczny. If there is enough attention I will make it automated.
[Buying] 2 HotS Accounts
01/29/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Deutsch: Hallo, suche zwei HotS Accounts, am besten ungenutzt. Wenn ihr zwei stόck habt, addet mich in Skype: mrluke7hd English: Hi, im searching for two HotS accounts, best unused. If you sell two, please contact me in Skype: mrluke7hd
[Trading] US KEY + 2 Accounts with HOTS for 1x EU Key
01/25/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to trade 1 unused US key + two accounts that have HOTS (I won two keys for SEA region and activated them). The accounts can only be played on US servers. I need an European beta-key.
[Selling] Hots Accounts NA server
12/02/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i would like to sell hots accounts on na server only if you are intrested pm me or add me on skype broisniki Price negotaible depending on the account Payment accepted Paypal,psc and bitcoin
[WTS] StartCraft 2 HOTS Accounts [$10 Each]
05/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I am looking to sell SC2 HOTS Accounts for $10 Each. This is completely LEGAL and will not get you banned. Add me on skype - SteveWillickers