Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro

Discussion on EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro

Selling EU HoTS accounts 10 Euro each. PM on Skype - Machiaweliczny. If there is enough attention I will make it automated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2x HoTS Beta key (EU) for 1 euro each
02/02/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I was able to acquire 3 keys for the beta, i'm keeping 1 myself and I would like to sell the other ones for 1 euro each because I don't really want money for them BUT I need just two euros to be able to buy h1z1 so that's how I will do it. Only Paypal please! Send me a message or add me on skype if interested! :pimp:
[Buying] 2 HotS Accounts
01/29/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Deutsch: Hallo, suche zwei HotS Accounts, am besten ungenutzt. Wenn ihr zwei stück habt, addet mich in Skype: mrluke7hd English: Hi, im searching for two HotS accounts, best unused. If you sell two, please contact me in Skype: mrluke7hd
[Trading] US KEY + 2 Accounts with HOTS for 1x EU Key
01/25/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to trade 1 unused US key + two accounts that have HOTS (I won two keys for SEA region and activated them). The accounts can only be played on US servers. I need an European beta-key.
[Selling] HOTS acc 30 euro paypal
11/08/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 4 Replies
skype deco4561 acc hots + hearthstone good acc http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=222535&stc=1&d=1414866640
[WTS] StartCraft 2 HOTS Accounts [$10 Each]
05/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I am looking to sell SC2 HOTS Accounts for $10 Each. This is completely LEGAL and will not get you banned. Add me on skype - SteveWillickers