Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HoN diskussion

Discussion on HoN diskussion within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HoN diskussion

Hier wird diskutiert welche Helden gefixxt oder gebufft werden müssen.
Oder welche Bugs es im Spiel gibt.
Old 11/10/2009, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Can we try to keep the section as English as we can?
I don't mind German since I understand absolutely nothing, but just for the sake of all the people that don't talk German, you should add an English Translation to that thread title.
Old 11/10/2009, 18:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
y. i think it's better
I think swift is overpowerd. he makes his ulti and after ulti his blades frenzy and a hole team is down. And no one can make anything
Old 11/10/2009, 18:57   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeek View Post
y. i think it's better
I think swift is overpowerd. he makes his ulti and after ulti his blades frenzy and a hole team is down. And no one can make anything
Lolololo No hero is overpowered, not here, nor in DotA.
Swift is anyway Yurnero from DotA, he was even MORE Imbalanced in DotA with his ward that at level 4 healed him 4% Hp/Second.

Talking about Swift's ulti, his ultimate does PHYSICAL damage.
So that means if you buy Void Talisman which costs 1400 only, you are INVULNERABLE to his ULTIMATE, he can't hit you at all.

Activation

Self

Cooldown 25 seconds

Applies Void to self for 4 seconds

Void Effects

-6.9 Magic Armor

Disarmed

Physical Immunity

There goes poor swift, can't do a thing to you :P

BTW Swift's ultimate:

Activation
Teleports self to random targets 3 / 5 / 8 times, dealing 150 to 250 Physical damage to each target. Applies Swift Slashes to self for duration of activation.

Since you have Physical immunity, he can't hit you.
I always buy this to skip getting hit by him