Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell 2 Hon Legacy Acc / 1580MMR/ few skins only for 15e each

Discussion on Sell 2 Hon Legacy Acc / 1580MMR/ few skins only for 15e each within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell 2 Hon Legacy Acc / 1580MMR/ few skins only for 15e each

If you are interested in it pls add me on skype:kisadam910 . I could make a trade for CS:GO gifts on Steam! 1 acc = 2 CS:GO gift. We can talk about more details on skype. serious ones pls. ty
Old 07/04/2012, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
no more accounts left. 1 trade went flawless but 1 went wrong because a guy scammed me. Care with a guy named on skype Bray Rikli(id phazee2)! He sent me the cash on paypal then refused it after i gave the account.
A PayPal payment to you has been canceled
Dear me,

Braden Rikli canceled this PayPal payment:
Amount: $15.00 USD
It's easy to make sure this doesn't happen again.
If you're already a PayPal member, log in to your account to either add or confirm this email address. That way, you'll be able to receive payments sent to this email address.
If you aren’t a PayPal member yet, just sign up now at so you can receive future payments that come your way.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
S> LvL 30 West Account with legacy skins!
05/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
jlj
Hon LEGACY account with ALL discontinued skins!
02/08/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my legacy account in hon. It was created in december of 2009. It has all of the discontinued skins available in the game. The only two limited skins that I do not have are the two currently available ones. It has 2,26 kd and has 1636 mmr after the nerf. I have only played one normal game in quite a long time. The average gpm is just about 310. It has played just under 1,2k games. I will keep the account name disclosed for now, but I don't mind proving that I have all...
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
06/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages with a large variety of runes including AD builds, ArP builds, Health, AP, Support, Tank, Energy Regen, Atk Speed, everything really and is currently sitting with over 7000 IP atm for the new champion. Any interests at all please e-mail me at [email protected] if you require any extra info/screenshots etc. Price i would be willing...