Discussion on 🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches within the Helldivers 2 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Purchased the 7 day trial, easy and straight forward to setup. Support was also very quick and easy to get in contact with. As per the menu itself - very barebones but works as described. I was having issues with the samples / resources. Regardless, it's still a great UD cheat for HD2. Would recommend to others.
Purchased the 7 day trial, easy and straight forward to setup. Support was also very quick and easy to get in contact with. As per the menu itself - very barebones but works as described. I was having issues with the samples / resources. Regardless, it's still a great UD cheat for HD2. Would recommend to others.
How do I buy a version of DMA? or is it no longer supported? What features are the safest and which ones should I avoid so my teammates don't notice that I'm using something dishonest?
Depshop's HD2 offering was easy to setup - barring some issues with my windows version that support was able to help me through everything.
Cheats - 10/10 (Very feature diverse, you're paying for basically everything you'd think you need for HD2)
Support - 10/10 (As usual Depshop doesn't disappoint basically instant support 24/7, they helped me through my windows version issue and helped me downgrade from 24h2 to 23h2)
Its good except for insta mission not working and counting it as mission failed. The damage bonus also applies to the enemies so you have to use *** mode and max shields if not you will die in 1-hit. 7.5/10
Its good except for insta mission not working and counting it as mission failed. The damage bonus also applies to the enemies so you have to use *** mode and max shields if not you will die in 1-hit. 7.5/10