Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Helldivers 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches

Discussion on 🥇 DepShop | Helldivers 2 Cheat | Redirect + Updates | 920+ Vouches within the Helldivers 2 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #61




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zontarr View Post
please add no weapon overheating
Added to backlog
DepShop is online now  
Old   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
TKillo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 14
Depshop = best site to buy. I got the key directly for a month given the discount and since I have already bought other products from them. Even for helldivers the situation doesn't change, they are the best.

Will more options be added? Although the ones that are there now are enough.
TKillo is offline  
Old   #63




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKillo View Post
Depshop = best site to buy. I got the key directly for a month given the discount and since I have already bought other products from them. Even for helldivers the situation doesn't change, they are the best.

Will more options be added? Although the ones that are there now are enough.
Sent a trade.

We can add more. Fire away on suggestions
DepShop is online now  
Old   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I'm blocked, unable to access your shop
T3rr0rr is offline  
Old   #65




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rr0rr View Post
I'm blocked, unable to access your shop
Try a vpn!
DepShop is online now  
Old   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
ouvs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1248
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 14
I think I'm going to try the 7 day pass, just to see how things are!

EDIT: NOTICE:
– Our payment processors require accurate billing info or payment will be rejected (except crypto).
– Yahoo/AOL/Outlook/Web.de email address may block automatic key delivery.

ME:
- It's my information, so it's accurate
- I used gmail email

Also, my card was declined. Funny how I was just using it
ouvs is offline  
Old   #67




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouvs View Post
I think I'm going to try the 7 day pass, just to see how things are!

EDIT: NOTICE:
– Our payment processors require accurate billing info or payment will be rejected (except crypto).
– Yahoo/AOL/Outlook/Web.de email address may block automatic key delivery.

ME:
- It's my information, so it's accurate
- I used gmail email

Also, my card was declined. Funny how I was just using it
We have many stringent rules in place. I'll check your logs and notify you as to why.

Logs:

3D Secure attempt failed
The customer failed 3D Secure authentication.

Reason:

Prepaid card.

Feel free to DM me on Discord if you'd like me to override this.

Cord: deprimere
DepShop is online now  
Old   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
robert2828's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Its your Menu updated cuz today was little update?
And i want to buy and cuz i ask this.
robert2828 is offline  
Old   #69 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
+rep

Great community, active admins and one of the best support teams in the game. 10/10 would recommend

Depshop on top!
HolySilence is offline  
Old   #70




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Trades sent, cheers
DepShop is online now  
Old   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
+REP

Great cheese, fast and active community, i recommand !
SomethingHuge is offline  
Old   #72




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Trades sent!
DepShop is online now  
Old   #73 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
+Rep been playing for 200hours with cheese no bans amazing features and super cheap sub !
mosin112 is offline  
Old   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 14
can i get a dev to sort my key out please ive raised a ticket on discord and im waiting on a dev
mrtattootoyou is offline  
Old   #75




 
DepShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 929/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 4,684
Received Thanks: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtattootoyou View Post
can i get a dev to sort my key out please ive raised a ticket on discord and im waiting on a dev
Was this resolved?
DepShop is online now  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.