Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Hearthstone
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Hearthstone Crafting Calculator

Discussion on [Release] Hearthstone Crafting Calculator within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Hearthstone Crafting Calculator

HS Crafting Calculator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the app do?

With Hearthstone Crafting Calculator, you can quickly overview how much time it would take you to build any deck from scratch.

The application checks what cards your deckstring contains, and calculates the maximum amount of time it would take you to craft them all.

You can either select:

50 gold per day (estimate of daily missions).
100 gold per day (estimate of daily mission + 15 victories (3 (10g) *5 )).

The app is meant for obtaining a fast and rough estimate: it will not take into account what cards you already have,
and it will use a 1pack = 1 rare + 4 common equivalency.

It will output the result in Days / Months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use it?

Download the ZIP file and run the executable:

What if a new expansion comes out?

Right now, it is up-to-date for Witchwood Expansion. Should a new expansion come out, just go to cards/cards.json, and overwrite the file with a new version from hearthstonejson.com (HearthSim).

Old 05/18/2018, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 457
The Black Market: 201/0/0
So u simply take the calculated dust for the deck example hearthpwn already offers and divide it by the average dust u get out of 1 pack, and take that in combination with the 1 or a half pack a day for your valued days?
I mean, isn't even the already opened calculator of hearthpwn that takes your collection into account a hundred times better?