So I am searching for this method for months. I swear to *** I searched the whole internet. I finally decided to ask about it. How are you doing it? I have seen guys in the trading section who need to log in on your accout to sell you hearthstone packs. I know it is an exploit but how is it working? I just wanna use it on my account and get packs; that all I need want to do. I dont plan to sell anything. If anyone know the method, please make my life better and tell me about it. I am so done with pointless searching..
Well, one method was to just go n buy tons of 10$ google play cards, and always buy the 7 card packs, then refund via google playstore. Because up to 10$ google play instantly refunds I think it was 10times. So you get about 77 packs & one arena entrance for 10$
Done that a long time but after about 1000packs & some time blizzard told me if I would do it again they would ban my account cuz of the missing money
Well, one method was to just go n buy tons of 10$ google play cards, and always buy the 7 card packs, then refund via google playstore. Because up to 10$ google play instantly refunds I think it was 10times. So you get about 77 packs & one arena entrance for 10$
Done that a long time but after about 1000packs & some time blizzard told me if I would do it again they would ban my account cuz of the missing money
Tried this, but this no longer seems to work. Am only able to do one refund.
Feel free to contact me for Amazon method
Pretty sure its also the method which every shop is using
Hey,
I just saw your post now, can you pm me or give me directly your skype in pm or somethink to talk about this because apparently i can't send you a pm myself.
[Selling] Method to get free packs/DLCs 05/24/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies As you guys can see there is a lot of threads of people are selling cheaper packs/dlcs.
I will be showing you how they are doing it so you can get free cards/DLCs yourself.
As of now right now you won't get ban doing this method since nobody has been ban.
Pm me your skype if you want more information.
Don't add me if you're not willing to offer a price.
[Selling] Selling Method for FREE Hearthstone Packs! 04/15/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies Tittle tell everything.
I'm not so trusted there. I know. But I'm on some other forums.
So if you are interested, add me on skype, and i will link you my reviews!
This method can't be pached, you can get 40 or 60 packs with this, or adventures, heroes.
My skype: dawcuu
[WTB] Heathstone Method For Free Packs 01/09/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies Hey im looking for the Method to get free packs for Hearthstone
send me a pm if u want to sell.
Dont want to buy a hack or smth. like this also no carding method!
I DONT want to open a shop to sell packs!
Its just for me and my friends who play Hearthstone for fun =)
Best regards :mofo: