Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Method to get free packs/DLCs

Discussion on Method to get free packs/DLCs within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 95
Method to get free packs/DLCs

As you guys can see there is a lot of threads of people are selling cheaper packs/dlcs.

I will be showing you how they are doing it so you can get free cards/DLCs yourself.

As of now right now you won't get ban doing this method since nobody has been ban.

Pm me your skype if you want more information.
Don't add me if you're not willing to offer a price.
Old 05/24/2016, 11:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,189

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Method for FREE Hearthstone Packs!
04/15/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Tittle tell everything. I'm not so trusted there. I know. But I'm on some other forums. So if you are interested, add me on skype, and i will link you my reviews! This method can't be pached, you can get 40 or 60 packs with this, or adventures, heroes. My skype: dawcuu
[WTB] Heathstone Method For Free Packs
01/09/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im looking for the Method to get free packs for Hearthstone send me a pm if u want to sell. Dont want to buy a hack or smth. like this also no carding method! I DONT want to open a shop to sell packs! Its just for me and my friends who play Hearthstone for fun =) Best regards :mofo:
[Selling] Hearthstone Exploit, Get Packs and DLCs for FREE!?!?
01/06/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
^Topic I Found a nice way to get everything you every wanted on Hearthstone for Free In order to do so you need A Android Phone + Hearthstone and thats all! Gonna Give a Vouch-Copy to one Trusted Member with over 100+tbm For one Copy a normal person has to pay 10€ Paypal(viaF&F) // 15€ Paysafecard or 1200e*g The First 5 ppl gonna get a discount they prices are 10€ Paypal(viaF&F) // Paysafecard or 1000e*g!