Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Account. (6 golden clases)

Discussion on Hearthstone Account. (6 golden clases) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Account. (6 golden clases)

Im selling my hearthstone account it has the 3 adventures unlocked, i didnt took the time to make the heroic part.
All cards got dusted so there are only priest cards and justicar and dr.boom as common legendaries every other card is basic from adventures or the ones you need for control priest.

It used to have many more cards but my brother got mad at me becouse of something personal and dusted all my cards -.-.

Make me an offer and i might take it, i bought the 3 adventures with money.
some screenshots:

DRUID CARDS:

HUNTER CARDS:

MAGE CARDS:

PALADIN CARDS:

PRIEST CARDS:

ROGUE CARDS:

SHAMAN CARDS:

WARLOCK CARDS:

WARRIOR CARDS:

NEUTRAL CARDS:

ACCOUNT STATS:

CARD BACKS:

HEROES:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hearthstone EU Account (36 Legendaries, 1 Golden)
12/15/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am looking into selling my Hearthstone account. Account has the following: -36 Legendaries -1 Golden Legendary -200 dust, 10 gold -11 Cardbacks (Molten Core and Heroic Naxxramas, as well as some season cardbacks) -829 total wins, 31 Arena wins -Blackrock Mountain Normal completed and Naxxramas Normal and Heroic completed (Heroic Blackrock needs 1 more wing done to be finished)
[Selling] Hearthstone Account-Golden Shaman+Golden Druid+lot of legendaries cheap
01/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 26 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen einwandfreien Hearthstone Account - Folgende Informationen könnten euch interessieren : - Total Wins : 1141 - Gold : 10 (3 Dailys open) - Dust : 150 - Total Level : 197 - Naxxramas completly cleared (all cards) - Mage 14 - Shaman 60 (Golden)
[Selling] Hearthstone EU Account with 3 Golden Heroes
10/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
The golden heroes are : Shaman, Mage, Warlock. The account comes with yahoo email and you can change your battletag. For now only 5 Legendaries: Ragnaros,Cenarius,Tirion,Millhouse Manastorm and Edwin VanCleef. Currently I'm working on a 4th hero to make it golden. It has pretty many other random epic,rare,common cards
[Selling] Hearthstone NA Account *7* Golden Heros
10/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Cardbacks: Pandaria, Black Temple, Rainbow!, Naxxaramas, Icecrown, Pirates! 7 lv 60's Golden Hero: Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Rouge Legendary: Gnommash Hellscream, , Captain Greenskin, , , , Cairne Bloodhoof, , The Black Knight, , Ragnaros, Alexstrasza, Malygos Naxx Completed 2.2k Dust