Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 per hour of constructed coaching, 8 per arena run (FIRST HOUR FOR FREE)

Discussion on 5 per hour of constructed coaching, 8 per arena run (FIRST HOUR FOR FREE) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 per hour of constructed coaching, 8 per arena run (FIRST HOUR FOR FREE)

Hello boys.
We are still in business so feel free to add me on skype for more information. Here is some past info about me ().
Let me tell you in short line the important stuff. First hour is free.
You get to know me a bit and decide if you want more classes. I am two times legend player ( this and last month ). I would take legend more times, but i transitioned from Dota 2 to HS 3 months ago, so I know how to get you to legend and most important to explain you important stuff.
About arena: in last 3 months i had 5-6 max arena runs, rest is mostly 7+ with any class, while pala and mage are commonly 9+ wins. I use Heartharena for advicing during draft stage of arena. Those are short terms about me. Feel free to add me, ask me anything etc. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

PROOF OF LEGEND :

Old 12/25/2015, 20:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 113/0/0
U need a vouch for ur Arena Runs ?
Old 12/26/2015, 10:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
I don't understand you about vouch, I am new to site... :/ Add on skype if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*** 5e/h coaching, first hour for free ***
12/13/2015 - Hearthstone - 1 Replies
***Godly cheap coaching and boosting*** Hey boys, my name is Stefan, student from Serbia and I recently started getting legend and understanding the game a lot, meaning i know what are the most common flaws of gameplay and how to improve them. So boyz, if you need cheap coaching from free to play player (I already introduced myself a bit better on https://www.reddit.com/r/HSCoaching/...ving_in_are na/) You can test me first and if you like what you hear or learn from me we can continue...
Arena Runs/Coaching/Constructed Win Service by an Legendary
05/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
North America and EU Hello! Today i am offering my services for your Hearthstone needs! I was legend every season it was possible and have been in the top 100 multiple times. Coaching service Coaching service will consist of -Constructed deck building -Arena Deck building -Multiple matches with each other
[Selling] Coaching/Arena runs/Constructed boost
04/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
NA and EU English Version Hello! I want to offer you my Hearthstone services exactly for your needs. I attained Legendary Rank in Season 1&2 and had a break in S3 due to private issues. Im playing this game since early Beta and Im very into it. The following Services I offer. Coaching service Coaching service will consist of
[Selling] Coaching, only 3,50 per hour
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, my name is Niklas im playing Gold 5 at the moment (just lost promo *cry*) and i would like to coach silver and bronze players. My top elo was like Gold 2 i guess was old elo-system so i am not sure about it, and plat 5 on NA. I can only coach ADC, Mid and Jungle, i can play all roles but i dont think im able to coach them. My native language is german, but my english is actually pretty good. Prices:
[Selling] LoL Coaching Only 2e/hour! Get free Personal Matches Analyze! - SM
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
CHEAPEST COACHING - Get to Gold/Plat - Only 2 Euros per Hour! My account at this moment: Gold - EUNE In the past: More than 3 accounts/smurfs in Platinum - EUW My service: I teach you basically anything I know about League of Legends and direct practices to improve, we can get personal, depends mostly on the hours you buy. Elo I coach: Bronze/Silver/Gold