So I am planning on buying new desktop and mainly use it for some youtubes and gamings (play some GTA V PC, LoL, Overwatch probably when it comes out)
My budgets are max 600 dollar, I want to know what are the recommendations I could get within that price range.
*For some of you that will say I can't get desktop for gaming with that price, I am not looking for a high-end gaming desktop to play some games professionally.
Do you need an fully build pc or only the parts und build it yourself?
And from which country are you, because of the shipping?
Well I never built a computer before but I heard it gives better quality if you build your pc. I am in Canada right now, can you give me any suggestions of desktops?
Ok canada is far away from europe Can you link us some online shops from canada, where you can order the parts. Than we can create a configuration for you.
Ok canada is far away from europe Can you link us some online shops from canada, where you can order the parts. Than we can create a configuration for you.
Sure, so here are some lists of place I could buy from:
400W would be fine aswell, but savings are rather low so it wouldn't really make sense to go with a 400W unit.
You still have to pick a case, this is personal preference so I won't suggest one.
And be sure to take care of the mail-in rebates, otherwise this build will cost you more than 600 CAD.
I am not familiar with the canadian market, all I know is that there is a lot of water and cheap electricity...sounds lovely.
Buying new Computer 12/12/2015 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies Hey, I am buying a gaming computer on ebay from a German store.
I don't know German myself so I need help.
I need to know how the guarantee works. All I know is that its 2 year.
Gaming-PC-Intel Core I5 4690 K-16GB RAM-4GB Geforce GTX980-1TB HDD-250GB SSD- | eBay
Thanks for any help :)
any other suggestions for buying new battery replacements?? 04/25/2013 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies hello,
My battery died , and i am opting towards a new battery with higher capacity. Anyone can give me some suggestions?
some crappy Chinese knock off batteries have been out of my considerations, except the reputable ones. I tried various markets and found one HP EliteBook 8530p Battery Replacement, HP EliteBook 8530p Laptop Battery , but i can't get details about its real location. It seems good at the cheap prices and longer warranty. Once it is overseas, it means that I will pat...