Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Hardware > Hardware Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any other suggestions for buying new battery replacements??

Discussion on any other suggestions for buying new battery replacements?? within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any other suggestions for buying new battery replacements??

hello,

My battery died , and i am opting towards a new battery with higher capacity. Anyone can give me some suggestions?

some crappy Chinese knock off batteries have been out of my considerations, except the reputable ones. I tried various markets and found one , but i can't get details about its real location. It seems good at the cheap prices and longer warranty. Once it is overseas, it means that I will pat some duty + vat. Above all, i don't know whether it is trusted by me. Should i continue or give it up to other sites? Hunting shops seems a hassle.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!!!