Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Halo
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Halo cheese?

Discussion on Any Halo cheese? within the Halo forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Halo cheese?

I know of the main man Travers (legend), but are there any other products out there that are viable?

Why is this so dead......
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2023, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
theyre are some private cheats ive been using the same one since near release but its not the cheapest as im paying $80/month but in my opinion its worth it if you want i could refer you add my discord
xsynergyy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Halo MCC (Steam version) Halo 3 and Halo Reach Aimlock (Looking to hire a coder)
05/17/2022 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. My name is AJ. I'm new here but I am a big Halo fan. Quite frankly tho, I'm getting tired of fighting try hards lol. I have a huge passion for Halo and a while back there was 2 public providers that offered "Chairs" for MCC on Halo 3 and Reach. However... Sadly those providers just sorta shut it down. Probably because publicly, they weren't making much money I guess? Or maybe they got targeted by the DEVS. Not sure. I been waiting for ages to see if it would ever come back but there...